Chapter 16

Ophelia Bellerose:

I told them everything that had happened to me in exactly 2 hours and 5 minutes. I cried about the same amount of time.

I could see the shift in personality of both Trey and Mollie. Trey got mad about the things that happened to me and left to cool off. Mollie was just sad and was just there, holding me in her arms trying to calm me down.

I felt, i don't know. Relieved? In one way, that i had told them what happened to me, but at the same time i don't want people knowing... it's hard.
----------
Anyway today i'm back going to school i had one day off after the confession and in that time i had only spoken to Sophie and Ben. I didn't feel like talking to Dean and Ace because they would ask to many questions and after i left Dean hanging i couldn't find the courage to talk or see him. As for Ace well, i feel like i can pour my heart out to him but i don't want him to know what happened, not right now at least.

I woke up and did my normal routine.
I got dressed in the most simple thing i could find and that was something remotely lazy because i can't be asked to be presentable today.

So i picked out my underwear being normal knickers and a Calvin Klein sports bra, simple blue jeans and a cropped jumper with the word "lazy" on it that reflected my mood, a pair of white Adidas and a blue cap written "babe" on it

I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and put my cap on putting the ponytail through. No makeup because "ain't body got time for that."

I ran down the stairs, got an apple and Trey drove me to school.

Before i went out the car Trey stopped me
"Listen my little flower, if anything happens today, you call me or Mollie strait away and one of us will come and pick you up. Okay? "

I nodded and gave an "okay back" he gave me a hug and when i came out the words of "little flower" stayed stuck in my head.

I swear i've had that nickname before but not when i was in England it was way before that....

While my mind was searching for where i had heard it from i walked into school, making sure to avoid everyone and make my way to class.

So far so good, it's nearly lunch time and i haven't had a class with any of the boys. I had 2 periods with Sophie and she gave me the homework i need to catch up on.

What i liked about sophie is that she didn't ask questions about where i went and what i did she was there and she took my mind of things. She may be very shy she is a real pleasure to be around.

It was finally lunch time and i went to my locker to put my things away.

And yet again i was brought face to face with Emma. Why? What did i do this time?

"I see you have kept your distance for him. That's a good girl!" Her squeaky voice pierced my ears and i cringed at the sound.
She continued
"Now you better keep this up or i may just accidentally tell the hole school about Jake."