Chapter 4

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

***********************************************

The girls were walking in the hallways on a Friday morning when a bunch of girls.

"We are so going to come" A girl said and went .

"What was all that about" Diana said

"I don't know" Farah said shrugging

After minutes passed the bell rang signalling that the first hour is starting the girls went to their first period and took their seats then Ashley came because she has this period with them too .

"Cant wait for the party, your brothers does the best parties ever" Ashley squealed.

"Whats wrong with this school today what party are you talking about " Lexi said .

But before Ashley can reply the door flew open and came in Cameron,Joe and Adam entered and the all girls started drooling considering them the Greek gods of the school and lets not forget the players.

"Girls be ready for the party tonight" Joe said .

"what party may I know" Farah asked with an eyebrow raised up.

"We are having a pool party today at our house" Adam explained.

"And no one told us only now"Lexi yelled.

"Well at least we told you guys" Adam said with an sweet sarcastic smile.

"Fine but who is invited ?'' Diana asked.

"All of the seniors and juniors and some of the sophomores" Cameron said.

"Okay" Diana said in a low voice.

"Good know you guys know and now we should go bye" Joe said.

"Bye" the girls said in union.

The day went by pretty fast no thing out of the ordinary, After school the girls decide to go to Ashley's to pick her up,they are waiting for her in the driveway when suddenly Farah phone buzzed and she looked at the caller ID and saw it was an unknown number.She hesitantly answered it and it wasn't a voice of someone she knows but then it clicked her it was Lexi worst nightmare so she decided to get back in the car and take it.

"What do you want" Farah hissed.

"You know very well who I want"

"Well go to hell she isn't yours anymore you had a chance and you blew it"

"Looks like you never heard of second chances"

"Listen her and listen very well if you try to touch Lexi I'll kill you with my own bare hands now fuck off and never call any of us again you understood Chris''

And then she hung of the phone and took in deep breaths and opened the cars door and stepped out Lexi and Diana gave her confused looks but she didn't want to tell Lexi about the call but she'll probably tell Diana about the whole thing but not now.

"Who was that" Diana asked.

"No one important" Farah shrugged trying her best not to be suspicious.Lexi and Diana didn't want to be pushy so they nodded their heads and went back to chatting after a few minutes Ashley came wearing a high waist shorts and a crop top with a silver slippers.

"Ready ?" Ashley asked.

"Yes now come on" Farah said.

They all went to their rides and drove home.they reached and they skipped to their rooms to shower and Ashley went to one of the guest rooms when they finish they went to Diana's room because you can see the whole swimming pool from there.Lexi was in a Neon green bikini top and the bottoms are a mixture of white,neon pink and neon green with a medium sized crystal on the bikini top While Diana was in a pink leopard bikini and Farah was in a blue bikini and Ashley was in a red bikini top and black bottoms.