Chapter 5

It was a saturday morning, when Lexi woke up and went to the bathroom to have her morning routine done. Then she went out and wore a purple tank top with white short. She went to the kitchen and saw Chase,Justin,Niall were sitting unlike Diana and Farah who were sleeping on the kitchen island and looks like they had a hangover. And their brother were still nowhere to be found.Lexi tiptoed towards Diana and Farah, and screamed

"WAKE UP!!!, We have a lot of things to do."

Farah and Diana jumped 5 feet in the air and they started looking everywhere like mad women.

They looked at Lexi who had an innocent smile and they realized what happened and started glaring at her with a death glare. The guys started laughing at them, which was a bad thing. Diana and Farah went to their rooms, and entered to their bathrooms. While Lexi was making breakfast for The girls only. It was about time when the Chase asked Lexi.

"What are you doing ?"

"Im making breakfast for me and the girls" Lexi replied.

"What about us? What do we eat,we do eat you know" said Chase

"Go make your own breakfast, I'm busy right now" answered Lexi.

"Why don't you be the good girl you always are and make some breakfast for everyone" Chase said.

"You see I am not a good girl but.." She thought for a while then a smirk came to her face Chase saw it and started to get worry.

"What is going around in there" asked Chase worriedly.

"Ohh nothing but remember that promise you promised me well you'll be doing it today and i'll make breakfast for all" Lexi said.

Chase groaned but agreed and he said that Justin and Niall are coming too but obviously they hated it but agreed for god knows why.

They finished breakfast and went up stairs to get ready, after awhile the girls went down and saw the guys lounging around surfing the television.

"So ready?" asked Niall.

They all nodded and the started walking towards the garage.

"So who are we going there ?" Asked Diana.

"I think we should take the cars and each two in one so if we'll bring the shopping bags we'll just put them at back" Farah said.

"Okay but we are driving" Justin said pointing at himself and Niall and Chase.

"Okay" the girls said in union.

They all went to their cars and roared the engines to life and started driving towards the mall.

When they reached to the mall the first thing Diana did was grabbing Farah and Lexi's arm and dragging them towards Topshop her all time favorite.

They went through all of the store and Diana ended up with 4 pairs of shorts,6 tops and 1 hoodie while Farah bought 3 pairs of jeans and 4 hoodies and Lexi bought 2 pairs of shorts and 2 tops.

They also went to Rue 21,Aeropostale,Pac sun, H&M and others.

After what seemed like forever the girls had finally finished and the guys stopped their nagging about they are hungry and started running towards the food court like their life depended on it. Guys will always stay guys.

They all sat on a table and placed the shopping bags underneath them.

"So a question are you going to wear everything you bought ?" Asked Justin.

"Of course" answered Diana in a 'Duh' tone.

"Hey,guys what about we grab our food and head to the cinema " asked Niall.

They all agreed and then went to buy their meals they finished and went back to the parking and got into their cars and went off to the cinema.

They drived for awhile and they reached the cinema.

"So how about you girls go get the snacks and we'll buy the tickets" Justin suggested.

"Yeah but guys choose a good one" Diana said pointing towards them.

They nodded their heads and went to get the tickets while the girls went get some snacks.

One of Lexi's favorite (hobbies as she likes to put it) is snack shopping she buys every kind of snack she see once Blake and Adam told her to buy some snacks and let me tell you they regret it so bad because Lexi came back with 2 packed boxes of gummy bears,6 bags of Cheetos and 7 tubes of Ice-cream . So a piece of advice never let Lexi to go snack shopping without an adult supervision.

But For some weird reasons she bough today only popcorn and Pepsi .

"This is it.that all your going to get" Farah asked in shock and amusement.

"Yeah" Lexi answered simply.

"Sure?'' Diana asked.

She nodded her head and after a few minutes the guys came back with the tickets and smirks on their faces.

"So what are we watching" Diana asked.

They didn't answer instead they kept on smirking and started walking the girls shrugged it and followed them till they reached the theatre room that they were suppose to go.They went inside and took  their seats.Diana saw a guy around her age sitting in front of her so she decided to ask him.

"Um..hey but could you tell me what movie are we watching" Diana asked little embarrassed that she was sitting their and not knowing which movie is she watching.

"The evil dead" he simply said.

When Diana heard the movie name she paled and gulped she heard about this movie before and said that she will never ever watch it Farah noticed Diana.

"Whats wrong" she asked her but before she could answer the light went off and the movie started to play and lets say that Farah got her answer.

Half-way trough the movie came a scene that frightened the daylight out of the girls so when the scene ended Farah's face was behind Justin,Lexi threw all of her popcorn and Diana was on Niall's lap so they obviously started laughing.

The movie has finished and they are all out now and it's like 10:45.

"You are not going to choose a movie ever again" Diana said.

"But it was good though" Niall said.

"GOOD?! you call that GOOD" Diana shrieked

"It was awesome because you got to sit on my lap" Niall said smirking.

They all laughed and Diana blushed like a tomato a very ripe tomato.They kept on walking and joking around till Lexi realized that she don't want to go home.

"Hey guys I don't want to go home" Lexi said.

"Why?" asked Farah.

"I just don't want" Lexi shrugged.

"How about you go and we'll go home and Lexi try not to be late" Diana said.

Lexi nodded and skipped towards her car and before she could open the door Chase came in and said.

"Lex I dont want to home either I wanna tag along"

"Lex...Okay but I dont know where I am going" Lexi said.

"How about a party"

''Sure why not" Lexi agreed.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it and dont forget to vote and thanks guys alot