Chapter 6

HEYYYY GUYSSS I HOPE U LIKED THE OTHER CHAPTERS AND HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS ONE

________________________________

*After the party*

Lexi's P.O.V

"That was Crazy !!!" I said. I was probably over drunk this time.

"It sure was" Chase said.

"So what do you wanna do now?" He asked.

"I dont know haha" I reply laughing like a kaokaborra

"Wanna come over?" Chase asked suddenly out of nowhere.

"Why not?!" I shout laughing. We reached to his home and I was only 10% fine. 90% is me drunk

"So beautiful" I compliment entering a his house it was similar to ours but a bit smaller but it was amazing the door was huge and white and it had golden outline when I entered I was greeted by a large staircas and some burgandy walls (A/N not the best interior desinger)

"Thanks" he said.

"I'm hungry" I say as on cue my stomach started making sounds like a dying whale who also lost her son. SAD

"Wanna order some food?" He offered.

"What type?" I ask.

"Chinese" he suggested while shrugging.

"Babe I love chinese !!!" I shout.

"Shh, dont shout. There neighbours sleeping and did you just called me babe." He asked raising his eyebrows and smirking.

"Sorry and no I didn't call you babe " my eyes narrowed and noticed what have I said so I denied . It was 3 am what kind of a chinees rest  would be open now but i prayed the heavens that they answered so they did.YAY ME.When I and Chase were seated on his couch, watching twilight. "Why do they stare so much?" I ask Chase. "They enjoy it? I guess?" he said.

"Lets try it" Chase suddenly said and I don't know what happen but something was telling me to look so I looked and let me tell you my stomach became knotted and my throat became dry when my eyes landed on his. We kept staring and then Chase started moving slowly and slowly till our forheads are touching and my heart started racing knowing what will happen but I couldn't move..*DING DONG* I finally took control of my body and jerked back embarrassed by the situtaion seconds ago I looked over Chase who was surprised bit quick he smirked removing the suprised expression.

"Food is here" I said noticing my voice was weird so I cleared my throat. Chase heads to the door and takes the food and places it on the table.

"Yummy I was so hungry I could just eat my self"

"Nope I will be the only one to eat you" Chase said wiggling his eyebrows and we all know it has a double meaning. I didn't respond instead I rolled my eyes at his pervertness.

Meanwhile at Farah's and Diana's House.

Farah's P.O.V

"Who's sleepy?" I ask.

"No one" Diana replies.

"So what should we do Farah?" Justin asks.

"Farah? Pffft. Call me fufu" I said

"Ok so what do you wanna do Fufu" He asks again but this time emphasising Fufu

"Well, these days everything is getting boring and we have nothing to do" I said.

"Your point is ?" Niall asks not getting what i just said. Infact no one understood.

"What im trying to say is that, let's just go to sleep" I say going to my bedroom.

"Hold on cowgirl!!" Diana caught my hand. "No one's sleeping. Farah you sleep everyday and you are getting too lazy" Diana said.

"Let's watch Titanic then" I suggested.

"That's a great idea" Diana exclaimed.

"Really though?" The boys whine. "We had to watch a damn horror movie today of your choice, so now our choice. Now get ur asses on the couch and watch with us" Diana said. She was serious. "Ok ur majesty" The boys  reply sitting on the couch with a terrified look.When Diana is serious and shouting she is worst the Meduca I put the dvd in and the movie started.

*Throughout the movie*

While I and Diana were watching the movie, we heard the boys snoring. "Why are they sleeping?" Diana asks.

"You know Boys" I reply. The saddest part of the movie arrives and right when they were about kiss, the phone rings. "God dammit" I sighed. Niall and Justin woke up, as we were having a loud ringtone for our home's telephone. It was Lexi.

( A/N Bold is Farah and Italics is Lexi.)

Hello?

Hey fufu sup?

Just watching Titanic, and you were supposed to be home early right?

Yeah im sleeping over at Chase's

Are you drunk?

Yes i am

Be sure not to do anything dirty Byee.. One more thing, if you do something dirty, be sure to use protection.

Bye bitch.

Love u too mofo, byee

I ended the call with Lexi. "Who was it?" Diana asked.

"Lexi. She's sleeping over at chase's" I reply.

"Cool" she answered. "Can we go to sleep now?" I whined to Diana.

"Yes please" Justin said yawning. "Ugh ok fine, but we gotta wake up early" Diana said. "Ok" I said.

"But who's sleeping where?" I ask. "I'm sleeping next to Diana" Niall said.

"Ok nialler but what about Justin?" Diana asked. 

"I'll sleep next to farah" Justin says.

"Ok but no touching" I said. We all go to our bedrooms and sleep tightly.

Sorry guys no update for an eternity. But the main writer of this whole story is too lazy so yeah. It will be a pleasure if y'all voted and commented thanxx

Byee.... ^_^