Chapter 2

HOPEEEEEEE YOU LIKEEEEEEE IT ^_^

*************************************************************************************

The next day was Saturday and the girls brothers will be coming from their trip.

It was 8;30 when Lexi woke up and walked to the bathroom like she was like in some sort of the walking dead she went to the bathroom that was connected to her room . she did her morning routine which consist of showering,shampooing and all that jazz.She finished and walked out of the bathroom straight to her closet the she picked up her outfit out of then day that was black leather skinny jeans and a red v-neck and her look didn't complete without her red Vans ,she dried her hair and kept it in a high ponytail then she is ready to go.

Lexi went down stairs to the kitchen and saw Diana and Farah sitting on the kitchen island . Farah was eating and Diana was looking at the vase which had the flowers that Niall sent her yesterday . Lexi went to Diana and saw there was a hint of dreaminess in her eyes . so Diana turned to Lexi and asked her ...

" Why did they sent us those presents? "

" They just probably want to get in our pants " Lexi answered her shrugging.

" Yeah your right " Diana said tearing her gaze from the flowers and went to the fridge looking for food .She grabbed the milk and brought some Cheerios she put them in a bowl and started eating while Lexi just grabbed an apple and started munching it . what seemed like 2 hours it was now 10:50 the door bell suddenly rang ,Josie (A/N the girls sweet maid) opened the door and the voices of their brothers could now be heard . Lexi,Farah and Diana were in the game room when the door opened revealing their brothers .

Lexi had 2 brothers Blake and Adam . Blake is 20 years old while Adam is 18 . Diana had 1 brother , Cameron he is 18 also Farah have 1 brother Joe he is also 18 . The boys were treated like the greek gods of the school even Blake he is the reason why the girls would be drooling 24/7.

They boys came in to the game room and girls went to give them hugs

" So how was the trip,guys? '' asked Farah

" It was fun " Joe said Farah's brother.

" So nothing interesting? '' Farah asked again .

" Nah,not really " he said while shrugging .

'' But you missed me right? " she asked while smirking

" Yeah a bit " he said smiling

The boys chatted a bit the went to their rooms to rest and by the time they were up Diana phone buzz she answered without looking who it is " Hello" she said then the other person speaks and a look of horror is now on her face she removed the phone from her ear and she pressed the speaker button.

" Who is this ? " she asked but she already knew the answer because a voice like that cannot be forgotten.

" That hurts you know that cherry I am Niall by the way " he said while chuckling at the end.

" What the fuck do you want? " She said gritted teeth.

" I want to know that if you brothers are home yet "

" H-hhh-how did you know that ? " she shuttered.

'' I have my ways " he simply said .

Diana quickly hung up her phone and turned to Lexi and Farah who have listened to the whole conversation they both have the same expression that she had .

" What if they are knowing every single detail just to find the right moment to kidnap us " Farah said

" well you didn't take 10 years of fighting with daggers and Diana take 6 years of karate and me taking 11 years with my brothers training me self defence for nothing " Lexi explained.