Chapter 1

HOPE YOU GUYZ LIKE IT

***********************************************************************************

Lexi,Diana and Farah were at the mall hanging around spending some girl time.

So I would probably introduce them.

Lets start of with Lexi she is a feisty,sarcastic girl who don't care about what others talk about her she like to live her life in her own way .She has straight midnight black hair that reaches her waist .She has big green eyes .She is 5''5 foot with a pale skin which looked amazing with her black hair and green eyes.

Farah is the sweet,funny, hyper girl who love everybody no matter how they look..She is a straight 'A' and she is on of the people that you don't want to get on their bad side .She is a tanned with the height of 5''7 girl her hair is dark brown like chocolate and she has hazel eyes

Then lastly comes Diana a girl with brunette hair and gray eyes she is 5''7 and pale but not so much . She is a girl who makes fun out of nothing when you are with her you wont feel bored and she doesn't stop till she reach what she wants.

" I wanna go to the food court I am starving " Lexi said .

Diana and Farah agreed and went to the food court they ordered their food and when they finish the decided to stay for awhile .

After what seemed like 30 minutes passed 3 guys walked by but then they stopped and turned and approach our table .They didint seem like normal guys they had this aura that screamed 'DANGER' and they look well-built one of them had blonde hair with blue eyes he was pale and he kinda looked like 6''2 . the other one was a brunette and he had dark chocolate brown eyes he was tanned an d he was 6''2 .Then comes the last one who had dirty blonde hair with eyes that were mixed with gray and blue he was tanned and around 6''2 and 6''3

They were approaching our table with smirks plastered on their face they sat on the empty seats next to the girls as casual as the known each other for years .

The girls looked at them for a few seconds the Farah asked them " Can we help you? or better question do we know you guys " she asked .

"Nope" answered the blonde dude " But you will soon will " answered the guy with the dirty blonde hair.Then the one with the brunette hair said " Hey guys lets not be mean lets introduce ourselves I am Justin by the way " .

" I am Niall '' the blonde guy introduce.

" And I am Chase " the guy with the dirty blonde hair said .

" Nice to meet you and now we have to go bye " Diana said while standing and Farah and Lexi agreed with her and stood up they were about to turn and walk away when Chase said " Why leaving so fast " while he caught Lexi wrist.

" Don't you dare touch me " Lexi said while yanking her wrist from his grasp with that they turned around a started walking when they notice that they guys were following them . That when Lexi lost it and snapped at them.

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF CRAZY STALKERS BECAUSE I WOULD REALLY BE HONORED TO BREAK ALL OF YOUR FACES " Lexi snapped.

'' Man,your girl is a feisty one " Niall said and Justin nodded in agreement .Chase laughed a bit then said " Love, We aren't stalkers "

" Love my ass " Lexi said under her breath.

" Well if you aren't stalkers what are you then our bodyguards or our shadows " Farah said.

" Maybe you can say that " Justin replied.

" Can we know what do you want from us ? " Diana asked them annoyance filled her voice .