Tuesday

I look through my planner for the subjects I have today.

Maths, biology, RE , PE and citizenship.

I stuff the subject books in my bag and leave for school.

------------------------

"So I marked all of your tests and I think it's pretty safe to say you haven't done as well as I had hoped"

He shot a glance at me and carried on

"luckily as it wasn't too important I've decided to forget about it and move on with the rest of the unit"

"Louis is going to give out the books and I want you all to turn to page 156, we are going over cells today."

Louis groaned as he stood up,grabbing the heavy load of books sir gave to him

The rest of the lesson went pretty quickly. I spotted meg waiting at the door whilst I put my coat on and book into my bag

"Meg I just need to speak to Lucy about something, she won't be a minute"

"Ok sir" she says whilst closing the door

It was just me and him alone in this classroom, but it wasn't awkward.

"Out of everyone you did the worst on the test Lucy, out of the fourteen questions you did you only got 9 right. I expected better"

"I.."

"I've organised revision lessons for this subject, as it's only you that needs them to be honest. I know you are clever you just need to listen in lessons!"

He doesn't seem to pick up my love for Biology which does offend me quite a bit, I thought I was doing well

"I thought I was doing well, sir"

"But you can work better and I know you can"

"So when are the revision lessons"

"Every Tuesday and Thursday after school, three twenty to four twenty. Will you be able to attend?"

"Yes, I will, thanks"

I leave the room, pretty disappointed that I wasn't doing as well as I has hoped in my favourite lesson.