Happiness

With it being a Tuesday, I took 10 extra minutes shaving everywhere in the shower, twice in fact. I had to make sure I was extra prepared for sir. Sir? God I don't even know his real name?

I arrive at school, thank god Its weeks A which means I haven't got biology today, it would just be awkward with everyone in the room, knowing what I've done but they are oblivious too it. Knowing I have revision with him makes my mood happier..he actually makes me happy.

I just have a bad feeling I'll end up falling in love with him..my thirty year old teacher.

-----------------------------

Sirs POV

I'm not teaching year eleven today which makes me feel better. I'd find it awkward. I don't when it's just us.

She actually makes me happy and I don't even know her birthday..I suppose a cheeky look in her files wouldn't go a miss?

I logged on to my computer whilst I had a free period. I went onto everyone's profile in year eleven and clicked hers

"Lucy Rose Roberts"

Her birthday is the 31st of March,1998.

It's things like this that make me realise that you don't really know someone unless you actually speak to them. I might just ask her out. Just me and her.

Lucy's POV

Walking into my biology room I notice sir wasn't there. I didn't want to waste my time looking for him so I just sat down and searched the index in the book for enzymes.

Whilst doing my work I began to day dream about the fact that if I did well on my test, I wouldn't be here now and none of this would have happened. I'm glad it did.

I put in my headphones and zone out for at least twenty minutes. I was disappointed that he wasn't here but I didn't want to dwell on it. If he wanted to do it again he'd be here.

I look up and notice he's staring at me.

"How long have you been here?" I ask

"Like, 15 minutes"

"I was beginning to think you didn't want to see me" I say as I bat my eyelashes at him

"Of course I do, being a teacher is hard work you know!"

There is an awkward silence that is prominent. After a few seconds he speaks up

"I was wondering if you actually wanted to go out somewhere, and maybe get to know each other?" He asks me

I obviously would love to get to know him more, but there is always that risk that someone may spot us, or run into us. How would we explain that?

"I would obviously love too, but what if we get caught?"

"I was thinking we could drive to warrington, where I used to live?"

He see's me contemplating the idea

"What do I tell my mum? What if you see someone you recognise?"

"Just tell her you're going out for the day with your friends or something?"

"Easier said than done, but alright" I reply.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"I don't even know your real name.."

"Neil"

"Neil Armstrong?"

"Yes.."

"There's no point of me mocking you because I know you've probably heard it a thousand times before" I chuckle

"Yes, you got that right"

"Cupboard?" I ask

"Let's go"

We walk in together.

"Make sure to lock the door"

"I will" he assures me

He locks it and we are let loose onto each other.

His hands go for my waist. He wraps his arms around me like he never wants to let go. I lean to the right, he leans to his right, and our lips intertwine. I beg for entry and of course he agrees.

His tongue explores my mouth and I begin to feel his body. I trace my fingers up and down his back causing him to get shivers. I then creep my hands back up to his hair and curl his hair into my hands whilst tugging lightly at the roots. He smiles into the kiss.

"What?" I ask, whilst our foreheads are touching and our bodies extremely close

"Nothing, just you're so good at turning me on"

I chuckle and go back to kissing him. He rolls my tights half way down my legs and begins to feel my thighs.

"Ugh, so smooth" he announces

I get tingles with his touch, he edges his hands further to my middle and I feel a warmth there.

I place my hand on top of his.

"Please stop teasing, just do it" I say as I guide his hands up to where I want and need them to be.

Using one finger, he finally puts it inside of me, pumping in and out slowly, then he quickens his pace. My moans fill the cupboard as I feel in pure ecstasy.

"Shhhh!" He says whilst putting his hand over my mouth. This made me want to cry out even more.

Standing up doesn't make this easier, my knees feel like they are going to buck as I come closer to the edge. I begin to roll my hips to help him hit the spot every time. He does just that.

I try so hard to last but I know I won't for long.

"I.." Is all I manage to say as all my juices flood out of me. I am completely and utterly breathless and I recover from my most vulnerable state.

No one has ever made me feel this good, ever.