Thursday

Wednesday is the only day I didn't have a science so thank god I didn't have to go down there knowing he was there. I mean wow, this time last week I had a crush on someone in my form, and now I've kissed my science teacher..

-------------------------

Thursday. Double science. Physics then biology. Fuck.

I made my way to physics, sitting next to Demi, the brunette who I suppose I have to tolerate

"Did you know Armstrong has a wife and kids?" She said to me

"Uh, I do now" I replied

I could never tell anyone about what had happened between us. It's just so unbelievable, something that wouldn't happen.

Shit, kids.. And a wife?! Fuck. Knowing that he's cheating on them with a student makes this ten times worse. To be honest, at this moment in time I couldn't give a fuck because he's hot, and he wants me.

Let the awkwardness begin I thought to myself whilst walking to biology.

"You alright, Luce?" Meg asked

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I snapped back at her

"wow, whatever" she said, throwing her hands up and turning back around

Sirs POV

I do not know what it is about her. I could list to you right now what is perfect about her. The way she bites her lip when she's writing, the way she focuses so much when I'm teaching the class, the way she dozes off into a daydream thinking god knows what.. The way her beautiful brown hair just flows past her shoulders and sits perfectly..everything. Absolutely everything.

I do not want to make this awkward. That's the last thing I want. I keep reminding myself that this is wrong, so wrong, but then I say to myself that when I was sixteen, I would have definitely went for my science teacher.

She walks into the room, seemingly in a daydream until she snaps out of it when she sits down.

I begin to call the names out of the register, getting more nervous as her name gets closer

"Georgia"

"Yes sir"

"Rachel"

"Yes sir"

"Lucy"

"Y..yes sir"

I glance up and see her bright red in the face, I'd take her right here if I could.