Trouble

Wednesday. I sigh and remind myself I'm half way through the week, although I don't want to be, for obvious reasons.

I pack my bag like I do everyday and leave for school. I knew today would be a drag as I didn't have biology and had no revision to attend.

In my school, you have at least one science a day and today it was Chemistry. It didn't help that Mr Armstrongs room was right next door to ours. I get really apprehensive as I walk to the science department.

"Chemistry is my fave lesson" meg announces for the fourth time this break

"I know I know"

"You excited?!?" She asks

"Yeah!" I say with a weak attempt of a smile.

She chuckles slightly and walks into our chemistry room.

"Ladies and gents today we are learning about how to find the atomic mass of elements so write that as your title for today guys" our teacher announces.

Half way through the lesson sir isn't paying attention so I go and talk to meg who is sitting at the back of the room with the brunette I sit next to in biology.

"Meg do you even get that.."

"Yes it's easy look, too find out the Mr all you do is times these two numbers together and add them all up see, like this?"

As she writes down on paper I zone out and hear a door open behind us.

"Armstrong laaaaad" someone shouts

"Alright" he calmly replies

He walks up the side of the classroom and I could feel his eyes burning onto me as I kept my back facing him. I can feel my blood vessels rise to my cheeks as he walks. Finally he reaches me and I give him a small smile which is politely returned as he walks through the door to the physics room.

"What was all that about ey?" Meg asks

"Nothing he's just sooooo hot don't you think"

"Yesss god the whole year does matey, anyway do you get it now?"

No, I didn't get any of what she was saying as my fucking lover or whatever you'd call him walked past me.

"Yes, yes thanks meg I'll go sit down now, bye faggot"

"Pfft bye slag"

I go to my seat and carry on with my work that I have no idea about.

My head of science walks through the door and goes to speak to my chemistry teacher. After a few nods and glances over my way, she makes her way over to me.

"Can you come with me a second, Lucy "

"Yes, is it bad?"

"No, no not at all" she smiles as I pick up my bag and coat and leave the room with her.