Zoro x Reader

Gomenasai, Reader-chans! I'm so sorry for not updating and uploading your requests in a while. I'm really sorry that I'm being so slow, but I needed to be sure that a few things were correct and I also had a bit of a hard time deciding how to write this one. I'll try to write these quicker! This one-shot is WAY overdue, gomenasai! Anyway, I hope you all like it!
___________________________
"You all know the plan, right?" my captain, Marshall D. Teach (otherwise known as Blackbeard), whisper-barked at us. "Of course," I said speaking for all of us. "Good. Now, move. We need to be done before dawn," he growled, moving towards the side of our ship. Our target for tonight was the Straw Hat pirates. Silently, I leaped gracefully from our boat, and onto theirs. We were trying to invade the Straw Hats ship, the Thousand Sunny, and steal their treasure. My job was simple: I would steal all that I could before anyone woke up. Anyway, the ship was silent and all of my crew mates had hopped aboard. I snuck around the ship, searching for anything that was even barely valuable. Suddenly, I heard the creaking of wood. I turned the corner and stared. Shockingly, a green-haired man was wildly swinging a sword around as he wandered around the ship. I quickly recovered from the surprise and started towards a random door. Surprisingly, when I was so close to reaching the door, a huge stack of weights fell right on me! Another surprise was that the owner of the weights crashed into me too! Since the green-haired man was now bearing much of the weight, I turned into a snake and slithered out from under heavy pile and went through a crack in the door. Almost immediately, the lights flew on and a creepy, well-dressed skeleton with an afro greeted me in the middle of the room. "Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! There's a venomous snake in here!!!! It's going to kill me!" the weird skeleton screamed. "Oh wait! I'm already dead! Yohohohoho!" it exclaimed, laughing at its own odd joke. I was about to slither over to the mound of beri and gold was left unguarded, when the door behind me slammed open, revealing a very angry green-haired swordsman. "Oi Brook! Where'd our baka captain go?" he fumed, questioning the skeleton. "Zoro! Th-there's a-a-a SNAKE!!!!" Brook screamed, huddling fearfully in a corner of the room, pointing at where I just was. I had used Zoro's entrance as a distraction to get to the mound of treasure. The stupid skeleton, though, started running around almost stepped on me! Twice, no, wait, make that thrice now! Because of the skeleton's commotion, the swordsman (who the skeleton called "Zoro") turned to me. Finally, after that skeleton nearly stepping on me tons of times, I finally got the bag of treasure out of the room and on to our ship. I then, carried it easily to Blackbeard, who was at the back of the Thousand Sunny. "Hmm, pretty good, (L/n). Did you wake any of them?" the darkness-darkness fruit user checked. "No, sir" I replied. "Oh, really? And would it still be the truth when you're going to die?" Blackbeard used his devil fruit powers to pull me forward so he could choke me. "Oi, you! Get off our ship!" the green-haired guy from before shouted, brandishing his three swords menacingly. "Roronoa Zoro! How good to see you again!" Blackbeard sneered. "You're getting off our ship and letting her go." Zoro said threateningly. "You mean this treacherous snake?" he sneered evilly, curling his hand tighter. He looked at his hand with an evil smile on his face, only to realize that it was empty. "You little brat!" Blackbeard was furious. "Get back over here, you little mouse!" he yelled. "What makes you think I'd run, Captain?" I taunt mockingly as I coil tightly around his neck and body, squeezing the air out of him. "Hyaku Hachi ... Pound Hou!" Zoro shouts as he attacks Blackbeard. The selfish captain  goes flying, crashing heavily on his own ship. Then, all of the other Strawhats come out on to the deck. "Sanji!!! Food!!!" "Shut up, Luffy!" "What happened?!" "Who is that?" "Is Blackbeard dead?" "AHHHH!!! INTRUDER" Usopp, Chopper, and Brook start running around the Sunny in terror. Luffy keeps shouting for food. Sanji keeps staring at me with hearts in his eyes and tells Luffy to shut up, before yelling at Zoro. This whole scene seems not to faze Robin since she starts reading immediately. Franky cries about how brave I was when I tell him the story. Nami starts yelling at Luffy, Usopp, Chopper, and Brook to stop being so loud. Finally, Sanji comes to his senses and starts going to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. Then, Zoro looks at me. "Do you want to join the crew?" he asks. "Yeah! Join us!" Luffy cheers. "Sure, I'll join you guys," I say casually. Luffy then starts cheering and telling everyone that we're going to have a party. I chuckle as I watch the silly captain. "You're gonna like it here, trust me." he said, looking me right in the eyes and smiling.
___________________________
Hello, Reader-chans! Thank you all so much for continuously reading and voting for this book! I promise that I'll try to be better at writing quicker so I don't make you all wait for so long from now on. Also, please don't be afraid to request or comment on anything. If I got something wrong or you have a tip for me, or anything like that, please don't hesitate to comment about it. Thank you all so much, again, for reading, voting, and commenting!

~Dewglow