Week 1 (Apr 30th - 6th May) ✔️

Hey everyone! I'm so happy with how many people have joined so far of it only being up for a week! So thank you all so much for joining, hopefully we will get members as we go.
Considering no one has any points yet to be BOTW, RavenAndAshes will be BOTW, as he is the other admin for this group.
Whoever is paired with the BOTW, has to read an extra two chapters and leave two comments!
Below are the pairing and luckily, someone joined last minute on Friday Night so we now have equal numbers!

Feel free to PM me or RavensAndAshes if you have any concerns. :)

📆Reminders for the week📅

Assignments: 2 chapters, one comment on each chapter. Minimum one and a half sentence.

BOTW: Read two chapters, two comments.

When commenting: use hashtag #VioletBC, when commenting on partner's book and BOTW. Also comment what chapters you have read down below and tag your partner!

BOTW: Considering no one has any points yet to be BOTW, RavenAndAshes will be BOTW, as he is the other admin for this group.

RavensAndAshes

The Gate Keeper

Pairs

RuggedEdge          |     fearsome_hamster
Just For Teenagers |  Her Cursed Monster

RavensAndAshes  | Jennifer_D_Souza
The Gate Keeper  | Detective Rose      (So Jennifer will read FOUR chapter's of The Gate Keeper as it is BOTW)

JojoDahlia       |  yapiej
The Lightning Girl | The Magician's Tale

summayya1      |    lilheartgirl
Where Loyalties Lie | Finding Home

ravenclaw-writer  |  raylenn98
The storm       |    Making Her Happy

LoveNeverDies   |   ilasaire

Moonlight Desire  | The Exception

Maywriter13  | Tianna_May
The Past Returns  | The Alpha's Mate  (I only have one chapter so i will take that in consideration)

Wanna be BOTW next week?

You will get two points for completing your partner assignment, two points for finishing two chapters of the BOTW and leaving comments, and 1 point for extra chapters you read of the BOTW.

Have fun with your assignments and until next week, enjoy!

-Tianna_May & RavenAndAshes