Week 27 (26th Feb- 4th Mar) ✔️

Hey everyone!
I'm so sorry it's late, I've been really busy with school starting back up, but I'm not back into routine with school so hopefully i should be able to update every week, if not I will update every two weeks :)

If you need an extension or break, please don't leave it to the last minute to message me or any of the admins as while we are sorting out partners it messes everything up so please try and get assignments done asap! We do understand you are all busy! You all have till Saturday to finish.

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME, PLEASE LET ME OR THE ADMINS KNOW, SO I CAN TAG THE RIGHT ACCOUNT WHEN I DO ASSIGNMENTS!

The comments are to be 3+ lines. For a guideline on what to write when reviewing your partners work, you can write about what you liked about the chapter, what you disliked about the chapter and what could be improved. Failure to do this will lead to a strike.

Whoever is paired with the BOTW, has to read an extra two chapters and leave comments on EACH of the FOUR chapters!

Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns. :)

📆Reminders for the week📅

Assignment: TWO chapters on EACH book, ONE comment on EACH chapter, 3+ lines

BOTW: Read TWO chapters, ONE comment on each

Vote on this chapter so we know you've seen it!!

When commenting: use hashtag #VioletBC, when commenting on partner's book and BOTW. Also, comment what chapters you have read down below and tag your partner!

Strike:
zaraanne07
KeriHalfacre
peacefullytiana
FictionsAndData
J71421

You all have this week to do Week 26's assignments, once done your strike will be removed. If it is not done by the end of this week, you will be given another strike.

Extensions/break:
AutumnJ0Y

So this week, BOTW goes to FatimaJallow8 ,

With their book, Married to a murderer

The first pairs will tag beautyangel7  in their comments as the checker

The first pairs will tag beautyangel7 in their comments as the checker

Pair 1:

Huntrezz54- Endorias: A Journey to Freedom