Week 28 (29th May- 3rd June) ✔️

Hey everyone!
I know it's been ages since I've updated, school really kicked my butt, but the first term and a half of year 12 is over, only one and half more to go!! I have my two week break coming up in five weeks so that will be better for me to get back into my writing, and I finish year 12 on the 26th of October!! I am so excited and nervous for the rest of the year and to finish year 12 but I am pumped to get this book club back up and running!

Don't forget to let any of your friends know about the book club as we are recruiting once again!

If you need an extension or break, please don't leave it to the last minute to message me or any of the admins as while we are sorting out partners it messes everything up so please try and get assignments done asap! We do understand you are all busy! You all have till Saturday to finish.

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME, PLEASE LET ME OR THE ADMINS KNOW, SO I CAN TAG THE RIGHT ACCOUNT WHEN I DO ASSIGNMENTS!

The comments are to be 3+ lines. For a guideline on what to write when reviewing your partners work, you can write about what you liked about the chapter, what you disliked about the chapter and what could be improved. Failure to do this will lead to a strike.

Whoever is paired with the BOTW, has to read an extra two chapters and leave comments on EACH of the FOUR chapters!

Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns. :)

📆Reminders for the week📅

Assignment: TWO chapters on EACH book, ONE comment on EACH chapter, 3+ lines

BOTW: Read TWO chapters, ONE comment on each

Vote on this chapter so we know you've seen it!!

When commenting: use hashtag #VioletBC, when commenting on partner's book and BOTW. Also, comment what chapters you have read down below and tag your partner!

Strike:

You all have this week to do Week 27's assignments, once done your strike will be removed. If it is not done by the end of this week, you will be given another strike.

Extensions/break:

So this week, BOTW goes to GoldennFruit ,

With their book, It's my shawty

From Pair 1-5, tag Aishwaryatenneti as your checker

Pair 1:

Nousawaleed- Girl of the past

smilkye- Babe

Pair 2:
Shannon_RC- Underneath the mask

CrownedMadness- words and music

Pair 3:
geekyfangirl17- Dog days

an-annoying-cookie- Latibule

Pair 4:

CatsMeiow- Logan- khromag

Aishwaryatenneti - Blood Swiller