Week 2 (24th Jan- 30th Jan)

Welcome to the second week of The Violet Book Club 2.0. 

Don't forget to let any of your friends know about the book club as we are recruiting once again!

Do your assignment before the week ends, failure to do so will make you receive a strike.

You will have roughly have 7-14 days to complete your assignments, depending on what has been said for the week.

If you need to take the week off or extend your deadline, please let me know two days before the deadline. Failure to do so will result in a strike.

If you forget to comment on this chapter saying you have completed the assignment, you will receive a strike.

If you change the book title or your username without telling me, you will no longer be apart of the book club

If you are not in this weeks assignment and would like to be in next weeks, let me know. If you have been included in this weeks assignment and you don't want to, let me know!

The comments are to be 3+ lines. For a guideline on what to write when reviewing your partners work, you can write about what you liked about the chapter, what you disliked about the chapter and what could be improved. Failure to do this will lead to a strike.

Whoever is paired with the BOTW, has to read an extra two chapters and leave comments on EACH of the FOUR chapters!

Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns. :)

📆Reminders for the week📅

Assignment: TWO chapters on EACH book, ONE comment on EACH chapter, 3+ lines

BOTW: Read TWO chapters, ONE comment on each

Vote on this chapter so we know you've seen it!!

When commenting: use hashtag #VioletBC, when commenting on partner's book and BOTW. Also, comment on what chapters you have read down below and tag your partner!

So this week, BOTW goes to TomoeTellez ,

With their book, The Written Forgotten: The Holy Arts !

MAKE SURE TO TAG IN THE COMMENTS ON YOUR PARTNERS BOOK!

Pair 1:
namjoonsyii- Him and I

TomoeTellez- The Written Forgotten- Holy Arts

Pair 2:

Osasucyy111- Heart In A Shell

Aishwaryatenneti- Blood Swiller

Pair 3:
vadboy- When Death Love A Life

RavensAndAshes- The Gate Keeper

Pair 4:

Toxix_Dreamer- Synthetic 

mediocresouls- Supercut of us

Pair 5: (We had an odd amount of members this week)

musiclover4life2356- The Dome Chronicles: Lies

Tianna_May- The Alpha's Mate

Enjoy your assignments!

-The Violet Book Club