Week 29 (2nd Oct- 8th Oct)

Hey everyone!
WELCOME BACK to The Violet Book Club! I'm so sorry about the hiatus, but I'm back ready to continue this book club. There will be some new rules being enforced, and many people have either left or I have left due to not being active or answering me back. I will be recruiting new admins, as I would like to start the book club off fresh, so if any of the old admins would like to continue being one let me know. If there is a large number of people who would like to be an admin, I will be picking a few from a random generator online. Let's do this!

Don't forget to let any of your friends know about the book club as we are recruiting once again!

Message your partner here or through pm before starting assignment, if they don't reply, start reading their book. The consequences will been him/hr, not you.

Do your assignment before the week ends, failure to do so will make you receive a strike.

You will have roughly have 7-14 days to complete your assignments, depending on what has been said for the week.

If you need to take the week off or extend your deadline, please let me know two days before the deadline. Failure to do so will result in a strike.

If you forget to comment on this chapter saying you have completed the assignment, you will receive a strike.

If you change the book title or your username without telling me, you will no longer be apart of the book club

If you are not in this weeks assignment and would like to be in next weeks, let me know. If you have been included in this weeks assignment and you don't want to, let me know!

The comments are to be 3+ lines. For a guideline on what to write when reviewing your partners work, you can write about what you liked about the chapter, what you disliked about the chapter and what could be improved. Failure to do this will lead to a strike.

Whoever is paired with the BOTW, has to read an extra two chapters and leave comments on EACH of the FOUR chapters!

Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns. :)

📆Reminders for the week📅

Assignment: TWO chapters on EACH book, ONE comment on EACH chapter, 3+ lines

BOTW: Read TWO chapters, ONE comment on each

Vote on this chapter so we know you've seen it!!

When commenting: use hashtag #VioletBC, when commenting on partner's book and BOTW. Also, comment on what chapters you have read down below and tag your partner!

So this week, BOTW goes to DisneyChick17,

With their book, Azimuth: The last stars and gods !

MAKE SURE TO TAG Tianna_May IN THE COMMENTS ON YOUR PARTNERS BOOK!

Pair 1:

RavensAndAshes- The Gate Keeper

sleepinggatlast- The flaws of immortality

Pair 2:
akendora - Winter Siege

geekyfangirl17- Dog Days

Pair 3:

CrazeReadology- Journoxist

Queen_kim247- Sage in the secrets

Pair 4:

potatospot - Eternal Knight

DisneyChick17 - Azimuth: The last stars and gods

Pair 5:

JABrownOfficial - The Last Breath of Reggie Warrington

mediocresouls -Retrograde & Fall

Pair 6:
creator1910- Trust

an-annoying-cookie-Latibule

Pair 7:
siakokka - Soldier with a secret

midnightcupofnoodles- The Last Princess

Pair 8:
the_star_watcher- Open letters

adexter2005 - One vacation

Pair 9:
Valilola - Path to Orphia

huntrezz54- Endorias: A journey to Freedom

Pair 10:
wordsoflizdom - 16 dead, 18 in critical

rafaeljeff - The Veil

Pair 11:
zalaxy- - Zealot's Verity

transetter - Oblivion

Pair 12:
euna__ - A love life like no other
cyberwizardkm - Saturn

Pair 13:

- Medallions Bane

ranaxwrites - Broken Friendship

Pair 14:
Toxix_Dreamer - Addictive stranger

CrownedMadness - Words and music

Pair 15:

lureylie_new - Catnap

Aishwaryatenneti- Blood Swiller

Pair 16:
KMV_ARMY - Rich Love

italychick - STORMRISE

If you have any problems with your partners please let us know!

Have fun with your assignments and until next week, enjoy!

-The Violet Book Club