Chapter 1: The Old Days

3rd Person perspective~

Y/N sat on her bed listening to F/S. The window was open letting in the hot summer air. School had just ended last week. Finally no more homework, Tests, or Math class. Just weeks and weeks of doing what ever you wanted. Sadly a 16 year olds boredom comes quickly. Y/N had nothing to do. Her parents were going out of town for a week, to go to Hawaii. Lucky. Y/N hadn't scored the best on that science test. Or get a good grade in math class. So as punishment she would be staying home. It could've been worse though.

Y/N got a text from her friend Madison. (Maddie for short) In a group chat with her friends Brad, Ryan, and Abby.

M: Hey! Got anything planned for the next week?

Y/N: No -_-

B: Nope

R: What​ do you think?

A: Nu

M: Great!

B: Why is that great?

M: Because I found this really cool place for us to hang out

A: What?

Y/N: This better not be another one of your stupid ideas

R: Yeah remember last time when we found that "cool" place in that ally that sure was "fun"

A: I still have white powder in my sweater

M: Ok ok that was stupid bit this time it will be different

B: Different how?

M: It's an abandoned building that was once used for making old cartoons

A: So exciting

R: I'm with Abby that doesn't sound fun at all

M: No no the one that made Bendy and Friends

Y/N: The one that might be haunted?

M: Yus

B: I'm down with going

A: Agh ok...

R: As long as no one gets hurt

Y/N: My parents are gone all week so I'll go

A: See everyone at the abandoned building down on Walnut Street tomorrow morning

Y/N turned off her phone a pulled out the earbuds.

"Finally something to do!" Y/N thought to herself. She grabbed a F/C backpack and filled it with things she might need.

A knife (just in case)

Changes of clothes

Hairbrush

Hair ties

Change of shoes

Pens

Pencils

Notebook

She snuck downstairs and grabbed snacks. Granola bars, fruit snacks, and fruit roll-ups. She dumped it all into the backpack. Then she hid the backpack under her bed.

That night, Y/N's parents kissed her goodbye and left for their flight. Y/N went back up the stairs and into her room. She decided to look up Bendy and Friends. The old show had been shut down forever ago. No one knows why. Nothing was offensive about it and was kid friendly. The show starred two main characters Bendy and Boris. There were others like Alice Angel and Wacky Weasel. One of the full episodes on YouTube was The Devil's Swing. The episode was a musical type episode with Bendy and Alice dancing while Boris played piano. Edventually Y/N fell asleep.

The next morning Y/N woke up and grabbed the F/C backpack. She sling it around her arms. The took out the hairbrush and brushed her H/C hair. She smiled in the bathroom mirror. Then left the house locking it behind her.

Y/N walked down Walnut Street tell​ she saw Maddie's familiar black hair. Today it was in a long braid going down her back. She wore a blue top and genes. She herself had a backpack.

"Anyone else here yet?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah Brad and Ryan. They are up ahead on the path to the building. I'll wait her for Abby." Maddie said pointing a path of to the side of the sidewalk that lead to a tree tunnel.

"Ok then." Y/N said entering the tree tunnel. She could hear Brad and Ryan up ahead.

"Run you pussy! You scared of snakes?" Ryan laughed chasing Brad with a Gardner Snake.

"Stop just get it away from me it's ugly!" Brad said attempting to slap it out of his hands.

"Like you?" Y/N giggled throwing a stick at them. It hit Brad in the forehead leaving a small red mark.

"Yeah Brad looks like a sloth." Ryan said ruffling Brad's short blond hair. Brad was shorter then Ryan and Ryan knew he hated it. Ryan was the tallest of the group.

"I do not!" Brad said tackling him ruffling his brown hair back.

"Hey your gonna mess it up." Ryan said pushing him off. He pulled out a comb and fixed his hair.

"Yeah whatever." Brad said crossing his arms.

"Hey guys!" Maddie said from behind them leading Abby.

"What are you dumbass's up too?" Abby laughed noticing Brad and Ryan already dirty clothes.

"I was chasing this pussy with a snake." Ryan said elbowing Brad.

"Whatever where is this old building Mads?" Brad said elbowing Ryan back.

"This way everyone!" Maddie said skipping ahead. The group walked down the tree tunnel tell it came to an opening. It was behind all the other buildings. It was awfully dirty. The sign said Bendy and Friends Studios.