Chaper 11: Their getting restless

Bendy wrapped his claws around Y/N's neck. He started to press down. Y/N struggled. She tried to push his hands away. He was too big though. Y/N began to choke. Bendy smiled. His eyes were no longer the pie cut eyes. They were insane, a lot like human eyes. The pupils were tiny. Ink spread on Y/N's face. She began to go into a darker red.

"Y/N? Are you here?" Y/N heard Ryan's voice. Ryan turned the corner and found them. Bendy turned around still holding Y/N. Ryan chucked an axe at him. It hit Bendy right between the eyes. Bendy screeched and dropped Y/N. He disappeared into one of the ink puddles.

"Y/N are you ok?" Ryan said helping her up.

"Y-yes." Y/N gasped.

"Where have you been it's been two days!" Ryan asked. Y/N eyes widened.

"Two days?" Y/N said startled.

"Um yeah." Ryan said confused.

"I've been here..." Y/N started.

"What have you been doing?" Ryan asked.

"You wouldn't understand..." Y/N said trailing off.

"Well I won't if you don't tell me." Ryan smiled. Y/N sighed.

"Ok follow me. Did anyone else come?" Y/N asked.

"No just me." Ryan said with a smirk. Y/N nodded then led him to the musical room. Boris and Alice were sitting at the chairs.

"Oh! Y/N did you find Bendy?" Alice asked.

"Well yeah, but if it wasn't for Ryan I would've died." Y/N pointed to Ryan.

"Oh." Alice sighed. "What is he doing here?"

"Ryan just decided to show up." Y/N explained. "So Ryan let me tell you what's happening."