Chapter 7: The creator lied to us

Y/N woke up in a small room there was a door to the left of her, and a closed garage looking door in front of her. Y/N was tied up. No stuck. Stuck in what looked like hardened ink. She tried to struggle. No use. Then the door to her left opened. A man with a bendy mask and a large inky body. But he looked human at the same time.

"It looks like our little sheep has awoken." He said is a raspy deep voice.

"What do you mean? And who are you?" Y/N whispered​.

"You are our sacrifice. You will set us free. I am the prophet of us. I create freedom for them. My name is Sam" He said.

"Well yeah I was gonna do that. Bendy was gonna show me how."

"Bendy is showing you how. You will free us my sheep." He laughed then he turned and left the room. Over some sort of speaker Y/N heard Sam.

"Accept this sheep as a gift. To set us free!" The garage like door in front of Y/N began to open. But crashing came from the room with Sam.

"No wait I'm trying to free us! Demon stay back Ahhhhhhhhhhegggg." It sound like something killed him. Y/N didn't want to risk it. She tried to wiggle free from the ink prison. It took some effort, but she edventually got free. Just as she got free Bendy or what looked like Bendy broke through the door. Bendy wasn't bendy anymore he was tall and ink covered one of his eyes. He had long claws and a devils tail. Bendy didn't spare Sam. He wouldn't be sparing Y/N either.

Y/N broke free from the ink and ran down the dark hallway. Ink was starting to fill the hallway. She took a quick turn only to run into a pool of ink. Bendy jumped out of the pool attempting to grab her. Y/N jumped out of the way just in time. She ran down the other hallway into a small room. She collapsed to the ground. She heard footsteps from behind her. Y/N turned around wide-eyed.

Boris walked in the room and stood before her. He looked normal.

"Boris?"