Chapter 8: Alice Angel

Boris stood in front of Y/N he looked less insane. Much more friendly. Y/N stood still at the other end of the room.

"Hello." Boris waved. Y/N calmed down a bit. Her limbs were tense but she managed to wave back.

"A-are you gonna hurt me?" Y/B asked.

"No. But you probably don't believe me. Not after what you've seen from Bendy. He lied to you." Boris explained.

"That couldn't of been Bendy. He said I could set you guys free." Y/N said confused.

"Well you can but the only way we know how is sacrifice." Boris said.

"Oh... Well there has to be another way." Y/N reassured him.

"Heh maybe." Boris chuckled a little. "For now we have to get you away from Bendy."

"Well I could just go home." T/N suggested.

"We need a ladder to go back upstairs."

"Oh yeah."

"Here follow me. I know someone who could help us." Boris said beckoning Y/N. Y/N followed Boris quietly. They walked quietly down the hallway. Ink was everywhere. Even on the ceiling. They came to a door. Boris quietly opened it. Inside was a bigger room. A projector was sitting on the second floor of the room. A Bendy cutout sat on the the second floor as well.

There was a small stage on the first floor. Instraments were around the stage. A violin, a base, a flute, a drum, and a chello.

"Boris, what are these for?" Y/N asked.

"The instraments used to make the songs." Boris answered.

"Oh. Well no duh." Y/N smiled.

"Maybe we can get her to come out with a song." Boris said picking up the base.

"Who?"

"You'll see."

"Ok then."

Y/N picked up the flute and began to play it. She was wasn't very good but it worked. Boris and Y/N played the instraments together. They heard a creaking door open and a yawn.

"Really guys I'm trying to sleep." The woman said.

"Sorry but we need your help." Boris explained.

"Yes I'm trying to set you guys free and I was told you can help." Y/N said walking up to her.

"Oh well then. Howdy I'm Alice Angel."