Chapter 4: meeting AOMG

I woke up and I was still on top of Jay the same as we fell asleep.

Jay had awoken and said. "Good morning baby."
I asked. "What are we going to do today?"

Jay replied. "I'm sorry but I can't be with you today I'm gonna go to AOMG and just stay there for most of the day"

I said. "But what are you gonna do there?"
Jay said. I'm gonna be busy so I don't know what will come my way"

I jumped in the shower for about 10 minutes and Jay made the bed and after had a shower too.

After I got out the shower, got dressed and made breakfast.
Then Jay shouted from the shower.

"HEY CAN YOU BRING ME A TOWEL?!"

So I brought him a towel. He asked if I had a problem with him working.

"No I don't I just thought that you was gonna spend some time with me" I said with a sad look on my face.

Then him hugged me with no clothes on and dripping wet.

"I'm sorry but I can't spend anytime with you today because of work"
He said in a soft voice.
I replied. "I know that. Don't worry I'll just hang out with my friend jiho"

Breakfast was ready and we both ate breakfast then left at the same time and he drove me to jiho's house.

I said. "Thank you for doing this but I have a question"
Jay said. "Ask me the question"
I asked. Now that we've had s*x dose that mean that we're boyfriend and girlfriend?"
Jay answered. "Yeah I wouldn't have s*x with you if you weren't my girlfriend. That'll mean that you where just a one night stand and you're amazing so I would want to loose you"
I replied. "Wow thanks babe"

And he drove off. I knocked on jiho's door and he opened the door.

Jiho said. "Hey! You're here!" I said. Sorry for the random knock at your door" "it's fine, come in" jiho said with delight.

Jiho asked why didn't I let him know that I was coming. And I explained.

I said. "shall we go to the movies?"
Jiho replied. "Yeah sure lets go"

So we went to the movies and watched train to busan. And I cried at the end. After the movie we asked each other.
why did we watch a horror movie?
Jiho randomly got a text message that his little brother is sick so he had to take care of his little brother while his parents go and visit his grandparents in hospital.

"I'm sorry I have to go I need to look after my little brother. I had a good time, thank you" jiho said with a worried look on his face.

Because we got out of the movies late and Jay didn't text or call me. I left It a little and got the bus. During the bus journey I got off early and made my way to AOMG. To see if Jay was there.
And Jay was. He was in the main room. The room that everyone uses.

I said peeking my head in the room. "Hello?"
Jay said. "Hey what are you doing here?"
I said. "Because it's late and you didn't contact me"
Jay said. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice the time"
Jay shouted at the top of his lungs. "HEY EVERYONE COME ON OUT SHE IS HERE!!!!"

Then everyone came walking in with swag. And greeted me so nicely and welcoming. I saw hoody and she looked so pretty.

I said to hoody. "I wish I was as pretty and beautiful as you are"
Hoody said. "You are really beautiful yourself." "You're so lucky that you have Jay"

Cha cha said. "WOO SHE IS SO FINE HAHA WOW YOU DID WELL MY MAN!"
I said. "Do you think he did?"
Cha cha said. "YES OF COURSE"
Jay said. "Haha thanks man"

I hugged Simon Dominic. And he whispered in my ear.

"Just call me daddy. I might take you for myself"
I said. "Huh?"
"What are you saying?"
Simon said. "Don't worry. I'll tell you what to do soon"

I walked away from Simon Dominic and went over to elo. Elo shook my hand and hugged me and said nice to meet you.
Then I met The Djs, gray, loco and hep. Then Jay took me back home. Then we kissed each other goodbye.