Chapter 2: my day

The next day, I got another dm from Jay park, it said.

Good morning, how are you?
Anyway I wanna see you again today, dm me your address and I'll come and take you in my car for a drive.

So I replied to him and sent him my address.

He replied saying " I'll be there soon"

I got excited and ran a bath for myself, while my bath was running I got out my clothes that I was going to wear for that day.

I chose a black cap, a white shirt, some black pants; lastly black shiny loafers.

As I was in the bath there was a knock on my door so I rapidly got out of the bath and answered the door.

I asked. " who is it?"
The person said. "It's the man you've been waiting for."
I asked. "And who would that be?"

I already knew who it was but I was just being playful with him.

The person said. "Ugh come on you know who it is, it's me Jay park."

I laughed then let him in. I bursted out with laughter and said. "Haha I already knew it was you, I was just being playful." Jay said. "I knew you were being playful."

Jay suddenly looked at me, up and down and than he blushed and said "hey um...d...do...you know your in a towel?"

I screamed and jumped and ran straight into the bath. I felt so embarrassed and scared. He asked. "Where you taking a bath then?"

I replied in a high pitch voice. "Obviously!" He said. " I'm really sorry"
I said. "it's fine, can you give me my clothes?
I kinda left them on my bed"

He replied. "Sure I'll give you your clothes" As Jay laid my clothes on the toilet, he said "You look really sexy in the bath."

I ignored what he said and looked away, when he left I washed my self and got out the bath, I creamed, used spray, got dressed, brushed my teeth; did my hair.

I looked out the door and I saw Jay standing there watching me. I said. "Hey what are you doing there?watching me"

Jay said. "Guess what" I said "what"
Jay said. "I watched you washing yourself and getting ready"
I said. "You've been watching me?!"
He said. "I saw everything"

I thought, dose he really want me?
I said. "Ok your welcome to me anytime. But we've got a drive to have and complete, let's go."
He said. "Ok sexy"

I thought ugh this guy wants me to hurt him, the funny thing is we are bonding even though it's the second day we've seen each other, it's weird because we really get along, I don't feel like I'm a new person to him, I feel like we've known each other for a long time.

Jay said. "Here's my ride"
I said. "It's beautiful but not as beautiful as you" he said. "Haha thanks sexy" I said. "Hey stop calling me sexy, we're going into the public" he said. "Ok, what shall I call you?"
I said. "Call me by my nickname, mo"

After Jay took me home, at the end of the drive I had a little to drink and said to Jay. "You're a brilliant man and if we made out I would die"

Then we kissed and I got up and sat on his lap and kissed him and Jay touched my butt, my back; my head. He touched me everywhere. We went up stairs to my bedroom, afterwards we fell asleep. That's what we did after my drive.