Chapter 9: Jay

Jay pulled up at my house and we walked inside. I said. "Jay what are you doing?" He ignored my question. He pulled me up to him and I kissed his juicy looking moist lips I said. "Jay can I have your mother's phone number?" Jay said. "After we fuck". I shouted and pulled jay off me. "Now jay! I need to talk to her about Jehan".

Jay gave me his phone and I took Jay's mom's number I called her right away.

Me- hello mrs park it's Jay's girlfriend.

Mrs park- hi how did you get my number?

Me- jay gave it to me.

Mrs park- oh ok.

Me- can we meet up tomorrow at the Starbucks near my house I'll get jay to text you the address.

Mrs park- sure can we meet at 4pm on the dot. What is this about?

Me- it's about Jehan and what happened at your house.

Mrs park- ok I see.

We said bye and hung up then jay threw my phone on the sofa and we kissed again he took jehan's clothes off me.

Jay said. "Don't worry about jehan, you've got me and AOMG".
I said. "Fuck me , make me feel everything". Jay said. "Baby girl I'll make you feel
Pleasure all over your body".

Jay took off his clothes and threw them across the bedroom. I said. "Jay..." I moaned as jay kissed my soft spot. He slid off my pastel pink panties and bra. Then he slid off his black boxers. I moaned his name. "Mr Jay Park". He groaned. "Say my name like that and you're gonna get it". I said. "Give it to me daddy".

Jay thrusted fast and deep he made me gasp. He said. "Babe are you ok?" I said. "Just carry on thrusting". He carried on thrusting deep and fast I was moaning at the same time eventually the room was filled with moans, groans and heavy breathing. Jay and I was sweating and out of breath.

"Baby girl I gotta cum". He said I said. "Cum in me". Jay asked. "Are you sure?" I said. "Go on jay jay cum inside of me". Jay came inside of me and I went to the bathroom for 1 minute. Jay shouted. "Babe please cum on me?" I yelled out from the bathroom. "Argh babe I'm c-c-coming!!!!"

Jay said. "I missed it damn!" I said. "I'm sorry baby you can play with me if you like". He said. "Oh not now later how about after you meet my mom". I said. "Remember you gotta send your mom the address for the Starbucks near my house". He said. "I'm doing it now". I came out the bathroom and kissed jay and said. "Thanks babe".

I got dressed into my pyjamas and went to sleep and so did jay.

I woke up and got ready and had breakfast after I got ready and had breakfast I wrote a note to jay the note said

To jay,
I'm going out to meet
Your mom she already texted me saying she is Already there. I'm leaving you inside you have the keys If want to
Play with me stay inside and get ready for me.
From Lin.