Chapter 7: the split

I woke up and said. "I wish jay was here being jealous, I'm gonna make him jealous more often".

I got some cute coffee then sat down on the sofa watching some cartoons. Minutes later there was a bang on my door. I looked through the spy hole and it was jay I let him in.

"Jay! Is very thing ok?" I asked while breathing heavily holding my chest out of surprise and concern. He said. "Baby girl I want you to meet my family tonight at midnight, I'll drive you there". I said. "Of course but is that it?" He said. "I have Simon bugging me for your number and address, he keeps sending me some laced underwear for you". I said. "Wow! That guy is hungry for my sex". He laughed and said. "Yeah".

Jay sighed and then called his mother and jehan.

Mrs park- hello sweetie.

Jay- hello mom, I need a favour.

Mrs park- what's is if?

Jay- can you come to my house?
be there by midnight, ok?"

Mrs park- of course son, come over whenever you want.

Jay- I want to bring someone.

Mrs park- who?

Jay- I want you, dad and jehan.

Mrs park- alright son i have to go, I have work.

Jay- bye mom have fun at work.

Jay's mom is a nurse at the hospital and Jay's dad is a office worker. Jay hung up and said. "Babe you're allowed to come to my parents".

"I'm so glad your mom excepted me to come over". I said whilst smiling. "Babe your house is nice by the way". Jay said looking around. "I'm going to the toilet". Jay said.

I went to my bedroom and got my clothes ready for the shower after Jay gets out of the bathroom

"Babe are you ok?" Jay said walking up behind me. I said. "Huh?" He said. "Are you ok?" I said. "Oh yeah, you're out of the bathroom?" He nodded then sat on my bed on his phone. I went to the shower.