Chapter 3: the story 18+

I woke up and I didn't have any clothes on and Jay was sleeping, I looked under the covers and...

I gasped and jay woke up. Jay said. "Are you ok?" I said. "Um...um...what is that?" Jay said. "Omg! We are wearing no clothes!"

I said "i know jay" Jay said. "Oh I remember what happened after our drive.
I said "what happened?"

He said. "Nothing really we just had s*x" I said "huh?! S*x...to you why?

What the fuck?
What was I thinking. I really need...
Then Jay grabbed me from behind and said. "Don't worry, I'll be there for you and why are you acting like this?"

I said. "Because I didn't want my first time to be with you or a celebrity"
He said "wait wait what do you mean about you don't want your first time to be with a celebrity or me?"

I shouted with tears in my eyes about to drop out. "BECAUSE I WANTED IT WITH A LITTLE COLLAGE BOYFRIEND OR A FRIEND NOT YOU!!"

Jay seemed in shock and he walked out and didn't say where he was going.
After I stopped crying, I looked for him.

I looked everywhere the parking lot, the library, the park; the movies. Etc.

On my way home I called him and cha cha malone answered. I asked if Jay was with him. Jay took his phone off cha cha malone and said. "What you said really hurt my feelings and you don't wanna have s*x with me just because I'm famous and I'm who I am."

I said. "I realise that now but you have to know that I was hurting too."

Jay said. "So to prove that your ready to have s*x you can do it one more time. Anyway I already know your new to this because your p***y is tight."

I laughed than kissed him goodbye through the phone. Cha cha malone asked Jay is she your girlfriend and he said yes. So...i guess where going out now haha.

That night Jay started to talk dirty to me he said. "I love to lick lollipops but licking you is still better."

I said in a soft voice. "Jay are you sure licking me is better?
If so you're gonna have to wait to lick me."

Jay said. "Ugh... come on you're trying to turn me off"

*moans*
*moans*
*and more moans*

I hold onto Jay so tight, while he f*cks me, he speeds up and starts to get deeper until I scream. "Ah Jay Ah Jay you're so good ah Jay."

And he came on my stomach, he rubs it in then gets tissue to clean it.
"Jay ah Jay can I lay on top of you?"
I put the covers over us and we fell asleep like that.