28 • 4 • 2017

I randomly decided to help my old school's YMCA and help out with taking care of the kids, as I was playing with some of the little children 2 boys came into the playground where the YCMA let their kids play.

I walked up to them and introduced myself and asked why they were here, the taller one responded "We were planning to visit places until we fly back home and head to a training camp." so we sat near a wall on a mat cross-legged and chatted about what we like to do.

The boys told me their names were Kenma and Kuroo, we kept chatting until I felt a little tired so I laid down and put my legs out whilst my head in Kenma's lap, it felt like sleeping on a pile of blankets since his red volleyball tracksuit was baggy.

The pudding head petted my head as he talked to the Bedhead, I felt cat ears and a tail sprout outta nowhere and Kenma started caressing my cat ears.

It felt good until Kenma needed to go to the bathroom, so then, after he left Kuroo took his place, but when he caressed my ears it felt a little harsher than when Kenma did it

Kenma came back and asked me if he could have a cup of water, so I got up and searched, Kenma was a bit mad at Kuroo for taking his place where he should be petting me.

I asked one of the YMCA staff if there was any water, but there was a meeting so I couldn't get any. When I walked back Kuroo and Kenma were getting their stuff and leaving, I ran up to them and Kenma looked me in the eye.

'I want to kiss him before he leaves' I thought since when I first saw him I slowly started to love him, 'I'll ask him to come to the corner for a small talk, and I'll kiss him then' but just before I could say anything they had to go and left me standing there as my cat features disappeared.

My mum came to pick me up, as we had to get something from her work and she worked near the city. As she stopped the car and got out to get the item she left, I stood outside the car and saw a plane swooping down which is unusual since it's meant to go up.

Then a loudspeaker was heard from the plane "(Insert name XD) before I go I just want to say I love you!" the voice said, It was Kenma (LOL cheesy) and the plane took off.

Kenma went back to his seat from the front of the plane where he used the plane's speaker to send his message to me, and sat next to Kuroo thinking over the event with a blush on his face.

I just stood there flustered, until one of my recently new friends passed by in an ice-cream truck (lel wtf), the ice-cream truck opened up like a box and turned flat, "Dude, there's a kid from the YCMA that is stuck with one of the staff in there, they are hiding from some guys that want to take the child!" she was pointing to some dark stairs that were made of wood that lead downwards.

I took the nearest motorbike and rode down the stairs, there was a hidden passage in the middle of the stairs so I had to jump from the bike onto the secret platform to a room that was a little bit dark, the child and YCMA staff were holding each other they told me to close the door.

Until what seemed to be something pulling the motorbike into the secret door and letting in the guys that want the little kid, the YCMA staff pulled out an orb which smashed onto the floor and teleported the child, the staff and myself to some weird place.

There were pegasi with saddles on their backs, we started riding them and forgot about the guys that want the child and flew the child back home.

The staff let me use one of the Pegasus to go back home, but instead I flew to search for Kenma with the magical winged horse. As I rode on the horse we (the horse and me) flew over Tokyo as Kenma and Kuroo told me they went to a school in Tokyo, I finally found their school and searched for Kenma.

I found them about to board a bus, "KENMA!" I screamed, he turned his head in my direction I said to him panting after running with a pegasus "I love you too!" he stood there a while processing what just happened. Then he gave me a gentle kiss, looked me in the eyes and said "I'm glad"

LOL I am messed up aren't I, you guys go and fantasize (if you are being the person in the story) the last part, if you want to get kenma to buy you tickets to fly back home with his phone number in your hand GO AHEAD, if you want to message your mum and tell her you're going to stay with your new boyfriend GO FANTASIZE YOUR LAST PART. BTW I never knew my dream would become like an 'x Reader' in a way, and it would only be like this if you guys would like to be part of the story instead.