9 • 5 • 2017

... Why did I have a dream about this trash bag...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at this Horse racing place... it was fucked up...

My friends and I were eating ice cream as this horse racing place were teaching kids how to ride horses, we played with a soccer ball for a while as some of our younger siblings were learning. I saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi on the other side of the viewing area... (I hate writing this...)

Oikawa started to wave and me giving me an annoying charming smile, I gave him the sign of my rude finger (like this)

And for some damn reason, he became flustered and looked away. I was completely confused until he came back no longer flustered and came up to me and asked if he could sit next to me on the bench (honestly why did this happen in my dream...), we sat next to each other and I laid down Oikawa playing with his fluffy ass hair.

It was like petting a dog... but the dog was struggling to get free because of my fricken strong arms, he was yelling out to Iwazumi to set him free but all Iwazumi said was "Your fault getting in that situation".

So... I set him free and went back home with my little siblings after the horse riding lesson 'I wanted to ride a horse' I thought.

O-O why.... why this trashbag... at least it's not cheesy like the dream about Kenma and Kuroo... well then... hope you enjoyed my dream...