Chapter Two

Xander on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Did Brody just kiss me? Well not a real kiss, only on the forehead, but I counted that as a kiss. It's the farthest I've gotten with a real guy. I thought over everything I had said today and it made me realize I was leading him on. I wanted to see where he would stop. I was impressed.

"Zoe." Brody said pulling back. He let go of my waist and backed up slowly until his back was against a wall.

"Brody." I said. He smirked at me. I was getting rather uncomfortable being in his room now. "I think I should go."

"Might not be a bad idea." He said. I walked swiftly out of his room and on my way to my room walked straight into a wall. Wait, walls don't breath or are warm. I slowly looked up to meet the face of Carson.

"I'm sorry, I..." He cut me off.

"Watch where your going and maybe you won't walk into people." He said. He quickly pushing my shoulder in the process, walked around me and into the room across from Brody's. Okay, Lilac was right, he was an asshole. I turned the corner and walked into my room. Or what I thought was my room. It turned out to be Xander's. He was laying on his bed shirtless. He had a six pack and a gorgeous tone to his skin. I didn't notice how hot he really was until I actually took a good look at him. I could just eat him up he's so hot.

"Well nice way to hello." He said. My knees went weaker as he spoke. His voice was husky and sexy. A combination of Brody and Carson. It was hot.

"Sorry for barging in, I was uh, was uh, looking for my uh, my room.." I said stuttering a little. I'm an idiot.

He chuckled. "Yours is the next one down, but feel free to come in here anytime."

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks." I went to exit the room but he called out my name before I left.

"Hey Zoe!" He called. I turned around to look at him. "Are you a runner?"

I had no idea how he knew I love to run, but I don't care. "Yeah, I run all the time. I love it. Why?"

"Well Hunter and I are going for a run in about an hour, would you like to join us?" He asked smiling.

"Sure! Sounds fun." I said.

"Great! I'll meet you downstairs in an hour." He said, and I nodded. I went to my actual room and started going through my suitcases. My dad did not pack in any order at all, everything was everywhere. I finally found an Under Armor shirt and spandex shorts. I through a light hoodie over my shirt and put on my sneakers. I brushed my teeth, put my hair up in a bun and went downstairs. Carson was sitting on a couch in the living room and Brody was right next to him.

"Hey sexy." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes and grabbed an apple off the kitchen counter.

"Hey Brody." I replied.

"Long time no see. Maybe you can come up to my room later and we can watch a movie." He suggested. I internally groaned. It's not that I already don't like Brody but he kind of scares me because I think he's going to try something. "I won't try anything, I promise."

He said that like he was reading my mind. Wow. "Sure I suppose."

I finished my apple and threw the core away. When I turned around I walked straight into Xander. He chuckled.

"First you come into my room while I'm shirtless, then you walk into me while I'm shirtless. I'm getting the feeling you like my abs." He smirked.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I said smirking right back.