Dad

Young Peter was sitting in Avengers tower after his first mission as an official Avenger. He was pretty proud of himself. He was able to get a few punches in before he got hit. As he sat, he silently observed the post battle rituals of his fellow Avengers. He was so distracted by Natasha and Clint's conversation  that he didn't realize Steve had walked over. 

"Peter!" He yelled. H sounded like he had been calling his name for a while. 

"Hu! What?!" Peter yelled louder than he should have. 

"I wanted to talk to you about the battle." Steve said a little concerned by how much he spooked Peter.  

"Yeah what about it?" Peter regretted asking for the next half hour he was given a speech about what he could have done better and what to do time. And then another half speech long speech about how he technically barely survived his first outing. And then another half hour long speech about how to treat his minor injures. And one more speech about why the avengers where important and that he shouldn't be disappointed about  he first battle as an avenger didn't go well.

"Did you get all of that?" Steve asked. Peter snapped out of his awesome day dream about being anywhere else but there. 

"Yeah Dad i did." Peter's face went bright red when he realized what he said. Tony had heard what Peter said. 

"More like grandpa." Tony snickered.