2

I finished three more books before settling on actually being semi-social and listening in on boring conversations that were going on. I found Bruce talking to the kids so I just tuned in.

"You see, our town helps superheroes thrive and commute." He told the little kids while they just stared at him in awe. I snorted and he just looked at me. "Hello miss." He nodded hi while biting my tong so then I couldn't say a snarky remark in Greek. "Do you understand English?" I nodded. 

"She doesn't speak English." A younger kid told him. "She speaks ancient Greek."

"Yup." I confirmed (Greek). I then said a slang of curse words that he didn't understand because he just tilted his head to one side. "Superheroes are stupid, try fighting actual threats like a goddess who wants to take over the world dumb a**." Annabeth punched my arm as I gave her a grin.

"Do you understand Greek?" He asked Annabeth. 

"Yup, unfortunately, she's my step sister."

"Unfortunately?" I asked her, mockingly being offended. Annabeth grinned at me then turned back to Bruce.

"Our parents died from a gang in front of her eyes while I was getting myself ice-cream so that scarred her really badly."

"I am so going to murder you." I told her. She elbowed me while I rolled my eyes. Bruce looked at me with sorry eyes. Note to you guys, I hated sympathy. I heard footsteps enter the room and I turned around to see three teens looking at me with sympathy. I threw up my hands as I pushed through everyone to go outside. Annabeth quickly followed me while snickering rather loudly.

"I hate you." I confirmed to her while I sat down on the grass which was now barely visible.

"I know you do." Annabeth replied happily. A titan then sprang from the darkness of the night and I sighed.

"Stop." I said in English. The titan stopped. "Die." I commanded once again in English. The monster turned into golden dust and soon a huge gust of wind from Zeus brushed the golden dust from the ground. I rolled my eyes as I got another book from Annabeth's bag. I then reentered the building as dinner was being served. I followed my gut instincts into a random room and then I sat down and read, unaware of the figure leaning on the wall.

"Aren't you gonna go eat?" I looked up at him, gave him a death glare, and got back to my book. Mortals. "The name's Dick by the way." I snorted. "You can call me Richard." Just shut up. I thought. Well, the only way to make him shut up is if I commanded him to but I didn't want to use my powers on poor helpless mortals. Dick sighed as he left the room and I watched him in joy until I saw a mark on his wrist. 

It seemed to be a bat symbol like-

OH-MY-GODS! This is batman's house. Holy mother of Gaea! I quickly ran to find Annabeth only to find her at the dinner table, muttering about how she couldn't make a sacrifice. I quickly took a seat next to Annabeth and picked at my chili.

"This is Batman's house." I mumbled to her. "The three teens are the three reincarnations of Robin and Bruce is batman." Annabeth cracked me a smile before rolling her eyes.

"Idiot, you think I didn't figure that out? OF COURSE THIS IS BATMAN'S HOUSE!" She said a little to loudly. Also in English. 

"Sometimes I forget that you're my sister." I sighed as I got ready to unhook my bracelet which was a make shift sword. Bruce came over to me and my sister after asking our caretaker who just shrugged. Annabeth stopped me from getting out my sword, her message was clear. Don't fight till we were away from the kids. He pulled us up then whistled for his 'sons' to follow him. They did and once we passed a corner Annabeth nodded. "FINALLY!" I sighed. I then judo flipped bruce and unhooked my bracelet which turned into my sword. 

Annabeth got out her daggers from her bag as I took on the younger robin. I tripped him then he tried to trip me but I dodged his aim. They were really bad at fighting. I saw Annabeth take on Bruce so I sighed then pulled the young Damian towards me so then I was whispering in his ear. "Stop fighting." I commanded in English. He stopped for a second, which was enough time to knock him out. Next it was me against Dick because Annabeth had Bruce knocked out cold. 

I flipped him over my head and punched him so then I heard a satisfying crack. I then knocked him out as Annabeth knocked the oldest 'brother' out. "Let's go." I breathed as we ran down the hallways. We turned and we came upon an office. My eyes scanned for an exit and I found a secret passage way. What I saw inside was unreal.