4

Rachel shrugged as she coughed once more before rubbing her eyes which were covered in lots of dust. 

...It was a stupid thing that you guys were trapped in the house and so I was just like, well no one will save you guys because no offence, but you two together are as boring as watching a wilderness program slowed down by like a lot-..."

"Hey! They're cool to watch!" Annabeth protested, Rachel rolled her eyes. 

"Anna, shut up. Rae please continue." Annabeth was about  to say something but I glared at her before muttering: "shut up Annabeth" in English. That did the trick.

"Anyways, I was walking up to the house, and I was like: 'hey, you may not know me, but I'm one of the realitves of one of the orphans who will be coming to your place.' Now, that was so wrong of me because I hadn't realized that Mr. Wayne hadn't released that news to the public so his crazy hot sons suddenly started to attack me. And by crazy hot, I mean... if I, like, wasn't a delphi I would totally bang them. I mean, I'm not fourteen anymore and I don't like Perce, so ya. Smash or pass? Deffianetly an orgy with all of them. I can just imagine-."

"Rachel! Focus and don't scare Sophia's brain." I smacked Annabeth's brain and Rachel quickly wiped up her drewl before continueing. 

"Right, sorry. So anyways, after fighting them all off, I ran to the weird chair room, and then I was like: I can find a hiding spot! So while everyone was recovering upstairs, I hid inside a weird woredrobe thing. Then I waited for a few weeks, before slipping out, falling into a hole, having dust cover me. And then you found me. I had literally just escaped to. Twinsies!" I quickly glanced behind my shoulder, hearing voices coming from inside as figures passed through the windows, probably trying to find us. 

"That's a nice story, but from all of that hiding, did you find a way to get to any good cafes?" I asked, quickly getting up from the rock stair that I had been sitting on and walking to the sidewalk.

"Actually, ya. Cafe demigod, Frank told me to meet us there." My ears perked up as I listened and so did Annabell's.

"And Seaweed Brain?" 

"Nah, just Frankie." Annabeth's eyes darkened for a minute before coming to my side. 

"Well, let's go before the crazies try to be even more crazier."

"And let's hope that we don't get caught." I added before smacking my neck.

I think I just jinxed it.