3

There was a conference room with at least fifty other chairs all perfectly spaced apart. Each spot had a tag in front of the chair which read at least one name.

"Cyborg, the Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aqua Lad, Superman, and the Batman." I read aloud for Annabeth, obviously in Greek. 

"Then why is there plenty of other seats?" I asked. Annabeth thought for a moment before giving me a brief answer.

"They want to recruit more. Or they are the main seven..." She trailed of once she saw the maps and she clicked through to see the parts of the maps. Her eyes the widened.

"Oh my gods." She muttered, her breath quickening. I quickly ran over to see that they had every inch of the town on display, and soon I began to realize that Gaea had done more damage then we thought was plausible. Of course the mortals couldn't see the damage but we could. The dents in the earth were minor but there were thousands upon millions of hydras, giants, titans, and bad cyclops around a little piece of earth. 

"They're trying to guard something." I confirmed. But what?  I peered closer at the image to realize that there was a bigger hole that they were guarding, big enough to fit a person, a person like Gaea. Annabeth realized this as well and she quickly got her stuff.

"Sh*t lets go go go!" She exclaimed while getting her stuff together and running towards the nearest exit. I quickly memorized the street that this chaos was on before running with my half-sister. We found the emergency exit and slipped through while also making sure that the security camera which was right above the door was broken. Annabeth was cursing under her breath while I led the way around the town. Once we got to the road we saw the brief  outline of the monsters which were protecting something that we needed to destroy. 

I got out my bow & arrows while Annabeth got out her daggers. I gave her my I-Got-This look while I approached the monsters with as much swag as I could muster. I put on sunglasses even though it was clearly nighttime and there was no sign of any sun, and I started to dance. Soon all the monsters saw me and my amazing free styling and they stopped to watch me. 

"She's good." One titan commented. I smiled at the comment but didn't stop dancing, such a shame that the titan has to get killed in 3, 2, 1- 

Half of the monsters got turned into dust by Annabeth while I stopped doing my freestyle and started shooting arrows at the monsters. In less than one and a half minutes, me and Annabeth were covered in dust while we crossed over to see what was in the hole. 

"Rachel?" I muttered to see the goofy red head. She looked up and we saw that she was covered in a thin layer of dirt.

"Hey guys!" She smiled before coughing from the inhaled dust. I helped her up before she brushed herself off which only took of a small particle of the dirt. 

"Why the hell are you here?"