Savior ( Preview)

Sel POV (virgin) : Hi my name is selena gomez  im 15 year's old i love to sing. Im the school's biggiest loser and i hate it I get bullied everyday by my x best friend demi ,  jasmin village i cant stand her , my own sister victoria, miley bieber ,zayn mailk, davied henry and the guy im deeply inlove with justin bebieber,I know it's wrong he's taken by jasmin and he's my bully. I secretly cut myself and i take pills to make me happy and i go to a therpist for help to talk things out  for school and home my family dosent know they dont pay atention anyway and i not rich and i have a secret i need a savior form me and evrything else in the world.

Justin's POV(not virgin): Hi my name is justin bieber Im 17 year's old , i have a sister name miley im the most popular guy in school and pepole are scared of me and love me im the captian of the football team, hokey team and basketball team i like to sing in private, i have a hot sexy girlfriend jasmin village and i like to  mess with girl marie gomez or is it  i dont know i think her name starts with a m or s and im rich and i have a secret.

 Jasmin ( not virgin): Hi my name jasmin im 17 years old, captian of the cheerleader team , dating the hotest guy justin and im a BAD ASS BICH! and rich.

 Demi ( not virgin) : Hi my nam is demi im 16 im dating ryan  popual girl in school x bestfriend selena gomez  a loser and im the co captian of the cheerleading team.

miley POV: Not virgin Im 16 popular girl in school 2 co captian of the cheearleding team dating some guy name brad that lives somwhere else  and im secretly nice and i have a secret.

david 17 secreat like the other's and bad boys like the guys and in justin's group Nv.

chaz 17 secret and bad like the guys and in justin group(NV).

avan 17 secret and bad boy like justin, chaz, davied, zyan and nick and in justins group (nv).

nick same as all of the guys and in justins groupe and have a crush on miley.

VIC'S POV: thinks her sis is a loser selena and  pop girl not rich friend are give her money dating avan knows their secret 3 co captian of the cheerleading team and 16 years old not vigin beteewn rich and poor.