CHAPTER 8 AND 9 RATED R IN 8

SelPOV- I can't belive that jerk did that to me I hate suddnetly I saw something or someone and it was was crawling to me sayin * Im comeing to get you over and over agin* I startred running  * thinking: is something yep a something ahh* when I look bac it was not their anymore I was relived until I looked afornt of me I droped my phone I did not have a chance to stop and use my power that thing was fast  I grab me and I escape It and then my hand where it toched it started to trun like blue like I was dead and it went a away then a brusie came of hand and it hurt really bad like when a you hit you nai with a hammer insted of the nail it hurt 1ximes more I was crossing the street I saw a truck coming I could run the thing stop me from running with it's powers I herd a girl yell my name it was tori when she saw the truck she started running and crying and I started crying then the truck was about to hit when I was a tackled me down he was holding me agistint his chest i know that senct any where it was justin i hugged him tight.

Tori POV- I was looking for  selena screaming her name and I saw her in the road and I saw a truck was about a few minutes before hiiting her but by the time I would got there she would have been hit so I was crying I took the chance and then out of nowhere justin came he was running as fast a wolf or something I was so happy he got to her before that truck did.

JustinPOV- I was looking for selena I had a bad feeling something was going to happen the that got storger and storger so I started runnig to it I saw tori runnig I look to see what she was running to I saw selena  in the road a truck was coming  so I started runnig and I got her before that truck did I was so scared I put her in my chset a few second later she hug me back I  saw something it was something but no a someone it scremed then it was coming towrads us i used a fire power to cover mine and selena and she you a light kind of power while still in my chest and when that thing was coming I took her hand and mine  and poited at it and shot it and when we did a dragon came out it was a golden fire dragon and when it touch that thing it made the thing die and the dragon went back into us weired shit huh.

Justin- Selena are you ok 

Selena- I can't breath holding me to tight

Justin- Oh sorry baby( lets her go)

Selena(crying)- I was so scared jay

Justin- Im right here (kiss her pattsionally)

Selena- (kiss back passionally)

Tori(TEARY)- SELENA!

* SLENA GETS UP AND RUNS AND RUNS TO TORI AND TORI DOSE TO DO THE SAME*

Tori- I was so scared 

Selena- It's  ok

Avan- Tori!SLENA!

Tori- OVER HERE!

ALL COME- YOU OK SELENA 

Sel- yeah

Chaz- Im so sorry that ryan was an ass to

Sel- it's ok

Justin( mad)- that's not ok i swear when i get him he will wish he never would have done that

Selena- Justin calm down *rubs his butt*

Justin- * eyes going big*

tori- um you ok justin

Justin- Im im fine 

Tori- oook 

Avan- Hey guys how about we have a sleep over at my place for tonight becuase tonight was crazy

All-ok

*ALL TELPORTED TO GET THEIR THINGS AND TELPORTED TO AVAN PLACE*

Avan- hey guys