Savior chapter 2

Justins Pov- I look at selena to see that she was still sleep so snuck out of bed and left a note that i was going to my house to change and that i wont be at school becuase of personal reason and i did'nt feel good god and left her homework on her desk i sound like a girl that on her period gosh i hope my dad is not up then i snuck out of selena's window and drove off.

Selena Pov- I herd a car dove off  I got up and saw it was justin car last night the way he comfort me felt like i can stay in his arms forever and ever god why do i have to be inlove with why then suddenly i saw and note that justin left and read it he was going to school today i not going ethier it's not i have friends there waiting for me the i felt my legs go weak and collapesi felt alot of pain on my leg and arm that i cut so I got back in bed it's 5:30 so i went back to sleep I hope I dream about justin.

To Justin/jermy (his father)

J Dad- WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!

Justin- N-n-nowhere

J Dad- DONT FUCK LIE TO ME YOU LITTLE ASS !( SLAPS HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN)

Justin- STOP IM SORRY IM SORRY CALM DOWN DAD

J Dad- YOU DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!( GETS A TOP OF HIM AND STARTS PUCHING AND KICKING HIM OVER AND OVER)

Justin Pov- It been 2 hrs that he been beating me he want stop I start to feel something break it was my nose it was not broken yet but it start to hurt real bad and everywhere else I prayed to god for some to save me and help someone to understand me mom help SOMEONE HELP!

To selena

selen Pov- It's been 2 hrs i got up and went to my desk and notice my homework I look in it and notice that justin left his notice in there to so I put some pants on and starting walking to justin house and then something happen I was thinking about justin and my heart dorp I felt this way before it was when he was plying football and he broke his arm it was when he was hruting or in trouble the i notice something tell me to run so I start runnig as fast as I could.

To Justin

Justin Pov- He was still beating me and I started to cry wanting him to stop i hurted so much but now he was kicking me on my stomach i saw i was purple and black and bule almost everywhere i saw GOD PLEASE HELP ME IM BEGGING YOU!

To Selena

Selena Pov - I got to justin house the more i got close to it the more i felt like he was in danger the I screaming like a mans voice i looked the window saw him kicking and hurting someone I did not have to gusse i knew it was justin OH MY GOSH JUSTIN! I was looking for a key i dig in the flower pots under the mat nothing i had tlo think somewhere the I thought a top of the door and I busted open the door I did not care I was in risk or danger I just wanted Justin.

Selena/Justin/ J's Dad

J's Dad- WHO ARE YOU GET THE FUCK MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE SANK!

Selena- NO!

Justin- R-RUN SELENA ! 

Selena- No IM NOT LEAVING YOU JUSTIN  AND NOT WITH THIS MONSTER!

J's dad- WHO YOU CALLING MONSTER!(SLAPS HER)

Justin- SELENA!( GET UP AND ATTACK HIS DAD TO THE GORUND AND RUNS TO SELENA AND PICK HER UP AND RUNS TO HIS CAR)

Selena- Justin you ok

Justin- NO! DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GETTING YOURSELF INTO WHAT MADE YOU COME THERE IT WAS DANGEROUS.

Selena- I herd something telling me to run and i was just walking to your house to retrun your notes and I felt like you where in danger  something was telling me to go to you.

justin (shocked)- what.