Chapter 3-Reunion

Mine’s. Chapter 3-Reunion

New Narrator-(guess)

         It has been 8 since I have become a slave, 8 years away from my home, 8 years away from my friend. My slave master, Gideon McMillan has moved me and 52 other slaves to the west district, there are about 9 Mines located there with a high possibility of each of them containing gold, the second most valuable gem that can be found. Gold is all he cared about, he doesn’t care about the special rocks, the number one most valuable gem. These Gems have power inside them and the first to obtain these rocks get the power inside and Gideon is afraid that one of the slaves will find one and get power, power to rebel against him.

          After 2 weeks of mine digging we encountered difficulty and Gideon ordered in some new slaves but only one slave came in. Gideon revered to this slave as “Him” and that left everyone in wonder. When “He” arrived there were about 50 guard’s around him. My friend Jun Kazar touched me on my shoulder and said, “Hey Emma are you seeing this, I thought they ordered in about 51 slaves.” “Well there are 51 people out there, 50 guards over just one slave.” I forgot to mention, my friend Jun, he’s a hyperactive person, he has black hair but he dyed the hairs on the right-front side of his head and he’s 18 years a year older than me.

       Gideon takes the new slave to the front of the barracks room and announces the new slave’s arrival. “Good evening my slaves, I would like to introduce you to your new “Brother”, now, lift up your head and introduce yourself, slave.” He lifted his head, short black hair that reached his neck in length, a scare on the right side of his forehead, and a dull expression on his face, well I don’t expect him to be happy…….But there was something familiar about him, His unusual eye color. It was pitch black and soulless, other people have black colored eyes but his are unusual, it sent chills running down my spine. It also gave me another feeling, the feeling of remembrance, because his eyes look exactly like my long lost friend Algon. Seeing him gave me a sense of fear….and joy.

Next Chapter-4-Play on words