Chapter 5-Dance of the Grave Master

Mine’s. Chapter 5-Dance of the Grave Master

Narrator-Algon Zinot

I stood in a very familiar situation, a stand on a platform starring at a bunch of “slaves” while my slave master points a gun to my head, yes, a very familiar situation. Emma Albanazar, an old friend from 8 years ago, I doubt she remembers me but I remember her vividly. These 8 years didn’t go by in a flash, she was one of the only things on my mind for these 8 years, her and I made a goal for myself, no matter what I will end the greatest plague of man, slavery. Secondly, another goal is to get to the “outside World”, a place outside of the caves and mines, a place where you can experience sun light, something you can only read on stone tablets or markings on the walls of ancient caves. Less than 100 people have been to the “Outside World” and I hope to accomplish this before I die, with Emma by my side.

        Now, back to where I left of, gun pointed to my head, Emma trading her life for mine. “Take your useless life for his, ha, what would I gain,” said Gideon, “Well…I,” said Emma in a nervous voice, “Nothing,” I said, “Huh,” said Gideon. “You would gain nothing from killing her or me, it would be a loss,” I said. “Loss, losing her is not a loss, she is weak and worthless. To be honest(Gideon starts to close up on me and he said)I’m tired of raping that bitch anyway. In an instant I swung my hand backwards and hit Gideon in the face and jumped of the platform. Anger was boiling inside of me, and I had to let it out. “You bastard, guards, kill him,” ordered Gideon. Then, 50 guard surrounded me, my only exit was to fight, I had no choice but let my anger out on these foolish people. “Is he planning on fighting, he’s insane if thinks that, his legs are chained he can’t fight,” said Jun, “Don’t underestimate him, Algon was the master of a dance back at our village, a dance done at our death ceremony were we honor our fallen brother and sisters and the grave ritual, a dance were the persons feet are 10cm close, the chains are about 18cm long, so if he’s smart enough, or if he’s been training, he can fight, I believe in him. I believe that the Grave master will rise again,” mentioned Emma. She was right, I’m ready to fight no matter what stands in front of me or whatever chains are around my feet.

Next Chapter-6-slave vs. Killers