Chapter-7-Torture

Mine’s. Chapter 7-Torture

Narrator-Jun Kazar

                    Since that yesterday, everyone is talking about Algon. Algon started a revolution that no other slave thought of doing. We were afraid, afraid of death, afraid of ending up like our family members.

                    I went around the right of the barracks and I saw Algon, he looked like he was searching for something. I noticed his expression never changes, he always looks sad or dull, so I decided speak to him. “Hey, Mr. Zinot, can I speak with you for a second”, I said, “Have you seen Emma anywhere?”, “No, what do want from her”, “Why do you want to know that”, he replied. Anytime you speak to him uses conversation stoppers to end conversing. “Well it’s not my business..” “Your right, it’s not your business”, he replied, “Fine I’m sorry” “…heh~, ok, did you  need me for something?”, he said, “Yes yes, I wanted to talk to you, come on lets go to the dining hall, we can talk there”, I replied, “Hmm”, he didn’t look very pleased, “ We can look for Emma later, just come on” “look for her later? That’s what I did 8 years ago and it left a huge gap between us, I’m not letting that happen again.”, he replied, “That’s what I want to talk about, your past”, I said. His eyes opened wide and he looked to the ground. He then put his hand over his mouth in disgust, and then put his hand on the bottom right side of his abdomen, then his eyes started to quiver. “Those memories during the 8 years I want to forget, my 8 years of torture”, he said. “If you don’t want to talk about it its ok”, “No, you remind me of myself as a child, curious, maybe you mind grow up to be what I should have been kid”, he said, “Should have been? Kid? I’m sure I’m older than you”, “By number, but I’m far older mentally, physically and psychologically. Once you’ve endured torture, you will understand”, he replied. “You keep saying torture, what torture”. He then looked at me, it was starring into the eyes of a devil. “You want to know the story, fine, to the dining hall as you said, we can talk there”, he said, “What about Emma”, “To be honest, I don’t want her to hear this story, her heart is too fragile”, he said “Alright then, you lead the way”. I wanted to find out more about Algon, so we can fight side by side on day, because one day slaves…Will be free.

Next Chapther-8-Understanding pain