Chapter 4

Courtney's P.O.V.

So it's Friday and Scott and Stiles have been acting really weird, but I would have to deal with that later because i had a date with Derek! I was so happy you don't even know. 

-------------------------

So it's 7:55 and I see Derek pull up to my house. He walks up to the door and i run and tell Scott to get it because i wasn't ready yet. I told Scott to be nice to him and i hope that he listens to me.

Scott P.O.V.

This was my opportunity to talk to Derek.

"So I just want to let you know if you hurt my sister in anyway, I will kill you." I said.

"I would never do anything to hurt her. And plus you couldn't kill me if you tried." He said.

"Derek i'm not kidding!"

Right after I said that Courtney came down the stairs.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I ended up on deciding to wear a really cute floral dress with a black leather jacket and a pair of black boots. As I came down the stairs i see Scott talking to Derek. I could only imagine what that was about. But right now all I wanted to think about was Derek. He looked so hot in his maroon t-shirt and his black leather jacket. *Holy shit were matching! Oh my lord it's meant to be!* I say to myself in my head. As i'm in my little dream world about Derek, Scott's phone rings.

"I gotta take this." he says as he walks into the next room.

"You look absolutely amazing." Derek says to me.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself."

"I try." 

We just both started laughing. 

"So you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

As we started for the door we got stopped by Scott.

"Courtney wait! Don't go yet!"

"What do you want!?"

Scott pulls me aside and says,"Please be careful. Please just-"

"Scott, i'll be fine." I said as i kissed him on the cheek and hugged him goodbye. I then walked over to where Derek was and we walked out the door. I knew Scott is trying to protect me, but i need to start making my own choices and this was my first.
________________________

So we walk out to Derek's car. He immediately comes and opens the door for me. I said my thank you and then we both are in the car and Derek started the car and we were off.

"So how was your day?"

 "It was ok I guess. School blows. And the fact that I have to see Jackson on a daily basis only makes it worse."

 "I'm sorry. He seems like a complete asshole."

"He is."

"Has he tried anything since last time?"

"No thank god. I think it's because i've been around you. He's scared of you."

"Good."

I've never felt so safe and protected than I do right now. I'm really starting to fall for him.

"So hopefully tonight can get your mind off things!" 

So after about 10 minutes we pull up to the bowling alley. I never would have guessed he would be here, Jackson.

"You have got to be to kidding me!"

"What's wrong?"

"Jackson's here."

"we can go somewhere else if you want."

"No. I'm not letting him ruin my life anymore."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

So we both get inside. As we walk in Derek puts his arm around me. It feels so good to be out with a guy that actually cares about me. So as we walk in I spot Jackson. And apparently judging by his facial expression he spotted me too. With Derek. Jackson looked pissed. I thought it was hilarious.
_____________________

So Derek and I get our shoes and bowling balls and head to our lane.

"Prepared to get beaten!"

"In your dreams.!"

So it's my turn to go first and i walk up and get a perfect strike.. I turn around to see Derek's jaw on the floor.

"I believe it's your turn and you might want to close your mouth, you might catch flies." 

"That was a perfect strike!"

:I know." I say in a flirty way as i sit down.

THen he gets up and gets a stirke. He had the biggest smile on his face, which was adorable..

"That was a good shot."

"I know." he said whiles laughing.

"It's your turn." Derek said while I was in a daze.

"He's bothering you insn't he?"

"It's just he keeps looking at us, but i'm not going to let it affect me." I said as i put a smile on my face and went to go take my turn. As i'm about to go I feel somone come up behind me.

"Lets give him somthing to look at." Derek said in my ear in a seductive tone as he's helping me take my shot. 

I seriously am so greatful that he could not see my face beacuse it is bright tomato red. As I look down the lane, iI see all the pins on the ground. Strike!

"You realize that  totally helped you get that strike right?"

"I guess." I said giggling.

After that we continue to flirt with each other. So after about 3 games of bowling, I won! We had to play 3 games beacuse i had won 1 game and Derek had won 1 game aswell so we needed a tie breaker. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WON!!!!!!" I said in glory.

"Hey I let you win!" 

"Keep telling yourself that!"

All of a sudden I feel him push me against the car and kiss me. After about 10 seconds he pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself."

"Don't be sorry." I said as I kissed him again.

Then I get in the car and I look up to see Jackson staring at me with a hurt/anger expression. Let me tell you it was priceless.

"Was he watching us the whole time?"

"Yup!" Derek said with an evil grin.

"Is that why you kissed me?" I said while laughing at his evil frin.

"Partly, but i also just really wanted to kiss you."
___________________________________________________________

OMG you guys i'm so sorry I haven't updated. My computer broke and I just got a new one. Softball has been taking a lot of my time up lately, but without it I would probably loose my mind. AND OMG THIS NEW TEEN WOLF EPISODE TONIGHT! OMG THE FEELS ARE REAL. I'M NOT GOING TO SPOIL ANYTHING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, BUT I ALL WANT TO SAY IS WAKE ME UP WHEN STYDIA HAPPENS PLEASE. OVER THIS OTHER CRAP WITH MALIA. DON'T GET ME WRONG I LIKE HER, JUST NOT WITH STILES.