Chapter 5

Courtneys POV

I could feel my face getting bright red. 

"Would you like me to take you home?" Derek said.

"Yes please."

"I had a lot of fun tonight."

"Me too."

Then Derek took his right hand and placed it on my hand then had his other hand on the steering wheel. As we're driving i'm not even paying attention because i snap out of my daze and notice i'm already pulling up to my house. He gets out of the car and being the gentleman he is he opened my door for me and helped me out. As I get out I lean against his car.

"That's the best night i've had in a while." he said with his adorable smile.

"Me too."

"So I was wondering would you wanna go out again with me sometime?"

"Yes, I would love too."

"So I'll call you?"

 "You better!"

"I promise."

Right after he said that, he took a step towards me, pushed me against his car and kissed me. After a good couple minutes of kissing we both pulled back.

"Goodnight gorgeous."

"Goodnight Derek."

As i walked up to the door i realized Scott was going to ambush me with questions, but I was still oj cloud 9 and I don't really care. Sure enough, as soon as I walked in the house Scott come barreling aroung the corner.

"Are you good? Are you okay?" he said in a rush.

"Yeah i'm perfectly fine."I said.

"What is wrong with you, you won't stop like smiling and you're all like giddy."

"Huhhh? What? It's nothing."I aid and then booked it to my room like nobody's business.

So I walk into my room and i turn on the light and i see Allison sitting there.

"HOLY SHIT! Allison what the hell, you just scared the living shit out of me."

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to see how your date was and Scott was being boring."

"I could have had a warning, but anyways MY DATE WAS AMAZING!"

"DETAILS NOW!"

So I told her about the entire date not leaving one part out. 

"So are you guys going out again?"

"Yeah we are!"

"You really like him dont you?

"I really do. I have never felt this way about a guy before. Iv'e only known him for a little bit, but when i'm with him i feel so safe and protected. There's just something about him that feels so right."

"Someone's falling, and falling hard."

So pretty much the rest of the night we sat in my room watching a bunch of movies and eating a whole bunch of junk food. I would say about every 20 minutes Scott would come in bitching at me to give him his girlfriend back, but we wern't going to let that happen. Not gunna lie, it was really fun to see him begging, but that still didn't work. About 2 hours of us not giving in he calls Stiles and he comes over. We all decided to just have one big movie night in the living room. It honestly feels so good to finally be happy. I'm actually in a good place in my life right now and I love that. 

OMG you guys i'm so sorry i haven't updated. I went to New York with my cousins for this modeling thing idk and when i was flying home they lost my fucking suit case. I almost beat a bitch. My laptop wouldn't fit in my carry on bag, so I had no choice but to put it in my suit case. Let me tell you i'm never doing that again. Anyways this chapter is more of a filler. I will have next chapter up asap. I PROMISE!