Chapter 9

Makoto woke up with his hands tied behind him back. He looked around the room before he looked at his stomach. He frowned, remembering what happened. The door opened. He looked up to see his brother walking in with a tray of food. Toru walked over and put the tray on the ground and grabbed the spoon.

"Willem is making me look around you so please eat. Even if it's just for the baby," Toru said.

Makoto nodded and let his older brother feed him. Toru placed a hand on Makoto's baby bump after he finished feed him.

"You've grown a lot. Not just you, but this-"

"These," Makoto said. "Twins."

"Twins." Toru mumbled. "Of course."

The door opened and closed again. It was Willem. Toru stood up and looked at Willem. Willem motioned him out. Toru silently picked up the tray and left.

Wilem watched as he left before turning to the pregnant man. He stared at him with a cold gaze. HE stepped forward.

"I'm going to ask you this only once," The Dutch man said. "What are the ninjas planning on doing?"

Makoto glared. "They aren't planning on anything, but they WILL take you down."

Willem chuckled and gave him a cold smile. "They aren't going to do anything when I have you. I will kill you, and they know that I will," he said. "I'm sure that none of yours or your lover's vigilantes would want you or your child to be hurt or killed."

Makoto glared up at him as he felt the ropes around his wrist dig into his skin. Willem walked over and knelt down. He lightly pat Makoto's over grown stomach. He then stood up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Makoto sighed to himself as he looked at his belly. He leaned down a little and placed his forehead on his stomach. He smiled a little as he felt a small kick.

"It'll be okay," He said to his unborn children. "I promise, I will protect you."

~~

"Kin, we're going to find him," Soji said as he placed a hand on Kinshiro's back.

Kinshiro stared at his legs. They were wrapped up, and the bleeding had stopped. He needed to find Makoto. He needed to know if their babies were okay.

"By tomorrow, you'll be able to walk again, Kin," Wasaka said as he looked at the man. "We've already contacted the Vigilantes in Nagasaki. A few of them are coming over to help us find him."

~~~~

"Willem got Master?" Shintaro asked as he looked at Eduard and Ukyo.

Ukyo nodded a little. "Yes," he said. "Eduard and I are going to Edo to help find him. Would you like to go?"

Shintaro nodded a little. "Yes," he said.

(What do you think is going to happen?)