Chapter Five

Lily POV

Black. I can't see anything. Period. Apparently I can hear,though, because I can here Anna and Elsa talking.

Anna POV

Me and Elsa walk through the forest. Up down, up down. Grrr I hate mountains! I suck at climbing. One time, me and Lily tried to climb this tall statue in the ballroom. Two words: Epic Fail. I sigh and keep walking. Marlene is a witch, but a good witch. We are actually pretty close friends! She lives in a cave, where she brews potions. Maybe she can wake Lily up. I look down at her. So peaceful. So innocent. I almost start to cry, so I start a conversation with Elsa.

"Marlene's cave is not too far away from here", I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Good, because I want to see my beautiful baby sister again...and my feet are starting to hurt!", she answers.

We walk a few more minutes then I say,"We're here! Marlene?"

"Anna! *gasp* What happened to Lily!", Marlene says nervously.

"We were playing, and Elsa kinda accidentally...hit her in the heart with her powers", I say quickly.

She nods and lays Lily on this stone table thing. "I'll have her woken up in no time. It's a good thing she has powers to, because if she didn't, I couldn't unfreeze her", Marlene says.

She places her hand on Lily's chest. Slowly, my sister gains some color back. "Well, she will wake up soon and she will be fine", Marlene says happily.

"Thank you so much", Elsa says gratefully. Marlene nods then walks out.

Lily POV

I slowly regain my vision. I'm sleepy, and my head kind of hurts. I feel someone kiss my forehead. I smile and hear Anna say,"She is waking up, Elsa!" I hear Elsa gasp too.

I open my eyes. Anna hugs me and smiles. "Hey", I say tiredly. I yawn which makes Elsa and Anna both yawn. We laugh.

"I wanna go home!", I whine.

Anna sighs and says,"Elsa, your carrying her"

Elsa nods, picks me up, and I giggle. She kisses me and whispers,"Im the worst sister ever"

"No your not, Elsa! Stop blaming yourself! You didn't mean to shoot me with your powers!", I whisper back.

She looks away sadly. "No, I didn't mean to hit you."

I snuggle into her. I try to sleep the rest of the way.

Elsa POV

When we get home, I lay Lily on her bed. Anna and I sit down in some chairs in Anna and Lily's bedroom. "Anna, we need to talk about something", I say nervously. She nods for me to continue. "Look, when I tell you this just...don't freak out."

"What is it, Elsa", she asks.

"I made a decision that I will stay in my bedroom until it's time for me to be queen." I say.

Anna's face is shocked, but understanding. "Elsa, you don't have too!"

"I'm just doing it to protect you and Lily, ok?", I say starting to feel my powers start to creep through my veins.

"When will you go?", she asks sadly.

Since, I don't want to answer her, I stand up, hug and kiss both sisters, then lock myself in my room.

Lily POV

I'm not asleep! I heard everything, but if I wasn't asleep, I wouldn't hear their conversation. Elsa, please don't go! I hear her close the door. This is a good time to wake up. Im so obvious and clearly Anna notices.

"You were eavesdropping, weren't you", she says some what sternly, some what playfully.

"I don't want Elsa to go, Anna!", I cry.

"She is only trying to protect us", Anna answers.

I close my eyes ands fall asleep.

~between now and chapter six, three years will pass and Chapter six will start on coronation day! in the meantime, Lily learns to control her powers and asks daily for Elsa to come and play! Of course, Elsa sadly rejects her two sisters~

By the way their ages right now (in chapter six there age will be three years older)

Elsa 18 years old (21 in chapter six)

Anna 15 years old (18 in chapter six)

Lily 8 years old (11 in chapter six)

Thanks for reading! I will update soon!