Chapter Four

Hey guys! Sorry about the cliffhanger! What will happen to Lily! Will Elsa be strong and help or lock herself in her room......forever.........

Elsa POV

~before Lily is hurt~

Lily is hopping around on snow mountains and Anna is skating. Lily starts to speed up, "Slow down, Lily", Anna says warn fully.

Lily gets faster and faster...too fast. I trip on my dress and scream, which makes Anna scream. Lily jumps and it is too late. I hit my sister, not in the head.... this time the heart.

Anna POV

Elsa starts to sob and I gently pick up Lily. Brrrrr she's ice cold. Surprisingly, Elsa stops and says,"Follow me...I know where we can go." I nod and carry Lily. Elsa and I run through the hallways, through the woods, and to this place that looks kind of familiar. Hmmmmm.

Elsa POV

I see Anna is wandering why we are hear,"Watch this", I say. "King Troll (idk his name lol help me), we need help. All of a sudden, the balls of rock burst into trolls! Anna's face is priceless. Focus, Elsa, Focus. We need to help Lily. The king said that he could wake her up, but he didn't know how to save her, and she might die slowly freezing. I almost pass out when I hear the news. Anna is in tears, and my baby sister...well you might as well say I killed her. Finally, the King wakes her up.

Lily POV

Pain. Pain is the first word that comes to my brain. What happened? I can't see, wait am I being carried? I hear people crying. Is it Anna and Elsa? I feel a hand placed over my chest. Slowly I wake up, and the first thing I see is Anna crying. "Hey", she whispers. I smile and try to hug her, but instead I scream in pain.

"Anna! It hurts! What happened?", I sob.

She looks surprised, but says,"Elsa slipped... and you didn't know so you jumped off. Elsa reached her hand out to catch you, but instead shot ice at your heart", she looks at someone.

"Where is Elsa?", I ask.

"Right here", Anna says and she shifts my position a little.

I smile at Elsa, but she is crying. "It was an accident, and I forgive you", I say truthfully.

She forces a smile and says,"I'm so so sorry", she starts to sob again.

"It's ok", I start to say, but feel my heartbeat. It's getting lower and It starts to get hard to breathe.

"What's happening", Anna cries. I smile and let consciousness take over.

Elsa POV

"LILY!", I shriek. The troll king looks surprised, and says,"She is not dead, but in an ice coma. She will remain asleep until you take her to Marlene. She can wake her up for sure. Until then, she will remain asleep." I fall to my knees and sob.

Anna POV

Elsa is sobbing. It was an accident, but it hurts me to see my little sister hurt. Elsa didn't me it, and she looks more hurt than Lily does. I pat Elsa's cold back and say,"Let's go save our sister!"

She looks at Lily, then me. She nods and wipes away her tears.