Chapter 12

Author's note: My goal = 1,000 words

Lily POV

Everyone gasps in horror. The trolls immediately turn into rock. Elsa and I stand in front of Anna, are poor sister. I start shooting at Blaze, and it works. Lily yells," Anna is waking up!"

Everything happens fast. Anna opens her eyes, Blaze grabs Elsa, and we all scream. "Take care of Anna", Elsa screams, before they disappear.

"Anna!", I kneel beside her. She smiles at me. I help her to her feet. Kristoff gets Olaf ready to go.

"Lily? Where is Elsa?", Anna whispers. I'm about to answer, but suddenly, her streak in her hair turns black.

I gasp and say,"Blaze!". Anna falls unconscious. I hate when people pass out! Kristoff helps us on, and Sven takes off.

"Olaf, can you help?", I ask now that he can answer.

He nods happily,"Love will thaw". In my mind I sarcastically roll my eyes. I already knew that! Come on Lily, be nice!

"But, we aren't trying to thaw her heart. Blaze shot fire into her heart, and if we don't get help fast, she will die!", I try not to yell.

"Love is the solution to this problem, Lily. An act of true love, perhaps sisterly love, will fix her heart", Olaf explains. I look at my sister.

"But, I do love my sisters!", I say defensively. I regret saying that so harshly. Olaf didn't think I would yell.

"Lily, you have to prove it", Olaf says.

"Kristoff, take me to the ice castle", I say, trying to change the subject.

"Yes, your majesty", he replies,"Faster, Sven!"

We arrive at my castle. I make an ice bed for Anna to lay in.

Grand Pabbies POV

Three girls are surrounding them. The youngest has to make a decision, a life decision. One of her sisters, is sick with never ending fever, but the other is held at gunpoint. The oldest is scared. Should she save the dying, or scared. She makes the decision.

I must get Lily!

Lily POV

Grand Pabbie tells us about his dream. Tears stream down my face. "Don't worry, Lily. We will figure this out", Olaf pats my shoulder.

I nod and ask Grand Pabbie,"When will this vision take place?"

"Tomorrow", he replies. "But, I do know where Blaze is!", he says.

"Where?", I ask.

"At the castle", he replies. We all get back in the sled, and we're off.

When we get there, Blaze is waiting, with Elsa. I get the guards. "People of Arendelle, there is an evil lady named Blaze, that hurt my sisters. Please, everyone stay inside", I say.

"Thank you, for telling us, Princess Lily", the people reply.

"Olaf, stay out here so you won't melt", I tell him.

"Okay", he says. Kristoff carries, Anna into a room.

"Thank you", I say,"When this is over, you will be rewarded"

"My pleasure, but I'm going to go out here to watch for Blaze", he says. Blaze ran from us when she saw us coming.

I nod and I try to make an ice bed for Anna. She flutters her eyes. Once I've told her everything, she replies,"Lily, I love you so much. Just remember that forever. And if the dream comes true, you can let me die, it's...okay", she smiles.