Chapter Three

Hey guys! Might Update tomorrow!

Elsa POV

I cry because my nightmare came true. My parents are dead and I'm queen in three years. The funeral was today, but I didn't go. I regret my decision. My poor sisters, all alone. I'm a horrible sister. I decide to read a book, but I have to wear my gloves or I'll freeze it. Before I choose a book I hear a knock at the door.

"Elsa? Please, I know your in there! People are wandering where you've been. They say have courage, and I'm trying to, just let me in! We only have eachother, Lily, you, and me. What are we going to do?", Anna sings. I fall to my knees and start to sob. "Do you wanna build a snowman?", my sister sobs.

I get enough courage to open the door. I'm shocked at what I see.

Anna POV

All of a sudden, Elsa opens the door. My first thought is to cry, but she already is hugging me and crying. I hug her tight and we stay in each other's arms for a while.

"Anna, I'm the worst sister ever!",Elsa says.

"No your not, Elsa. I love you no matter what!", I say truthfully,"and Lily loves you too!"

She shakes her head,"I should have came to the...well you know", she starts.

I smile and say,"If I was in your position I wouldn't go either, so don't feel bad. Now do you wanna see Lily and build a snowman?", I ask.

Elsa hesitates, but says,"Of course I wanna build a snowman!" I smile the biggest smile since...well my parents died, and grab Elsa's hand. I flinch because her hand is cold, but I'm so happy I don't really care!

We get to the ballroom and I open the door to see Lily jumping around. She stops instantly when she sees Elsa. "Hi!", Lily says shyly.

"Hello, Lily", Elsa says surprisingly shy. She is probably just nervous.

I grab Elsa's hand and say, "Let's build a snowman!"

~one hour later~

Lily POV

Anna throws a snowball at me. "You think that's funny don't you, Anna", I laugh.

She nods and says,"Yes, very funny." I circle my hands around and around, and I make a gigantic snowball.

Elsa is behind Anna and she waves to me. I look in her direction and she whispers,"One", ooh I know what we are doing,"Two....three!" We both throw snow at her at the same time.

"Hey not fair! I don't have icy powers", Anna says. Me and Elsa laugh.

We play for a few more hours. I start to jump on this snow mountain and Elsa uses her powers to make a new mountain to jump on. I hear Anna and Elsa scream to slow down, but I can't. I jump off one more time when I hear my name. Ouch! My head hurts, and my whole entire body hurts. Anna is scared and Elsa is crying. That's when everything goes black.