Chapter Nine

CHLOE

We decided to wait until dark before we go to Thomas's condo unit. We rode in Dylan's car and had a joyride through a province I'd never visited before, it's not far actually or I just never felt it was because of how fast Ki drove the car.

I don't have to ask that he's a car racer since it's very impressive how he can do a swift drift, Dylan never complained about his 120km per hour drive. I invited them to eat on a street foods stalls on the sidewalk which they accepted wholeheartedly, it's funny though it seem that they hadn't ate for weeks.

"I've always wanted to taste this! " Dylan said before shoving a Cheese Truck inside his mouth. Ki was also busy attacking his Shawarma while me and Thomas settled with five sticks of barbeque each.

The place was too crowded for us to caught attention, the trio was wearing their jackets and the vendor who seem to recognise Dylan just threw us a meaningful wink.

At the end, Thomas paid for everything and didn't even bothered getting his change.

"I think my stomach is going to explode! " Ki complained so Dylan took over the wheel as we made our way home. And when I say home, I mean Thomas's and I's. Sounds perfect right? I wish it's true..

"What about my car?" I suddenly remembered that we'd just left it ouside the old manor.

"Trust me, no one will steal your car. " Ki said.

"Hey! That's from my dad. " I howled with a pouted lips.

"I will take care of that, just relax okay? " Thomas said beside me, I caught Dylan and Ki glanced at each other, grinning like mads.

*********

"Hey wake up, we're here. " I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder, it's just too warm and the angelic voice seem to made me more drowsy. "Corset. " he whispered beside my ear which sent chills down to my spine. I refused to open my eyes and just buried my face on his chest.

"I think she's too tired. " Dylan said, I am half awake but I heard they're murmuring inside the car.

"Maybe we should carry her. " It's Ki, omg yes! You really should.

"Good idea eh? " Thomas agreed. Jeez, this will be the best time of my life and it felt disappointing that I can't see their worried faces, arguing who will carry me up the building.

Then I felt a hands grabbed me on both arms, wait that's painful. Then another two hands held my feet, and someone held my waist for support. Damnit! They're carrying me like a pig for slaughter.

"Oi! oi! Put me down! " I struggled out of their grip and I swear I could see how they're resisting their laughter.

"I told you, she's awake." Ki said before dropping my feet on the ground.

"Ouch! "

"Still not your lucky day Corset. "Then he and Dylan both let go of my arms and waist which sent me back first on the floor.

"What a gentleman," I stood up and shook off invisible dirt from my jeans.

Ki and Dylan said goodbye then me and Thomas climbed up to his unit using the elevator. "You don't have work today eh? " He opened the door for me and as usual, there was nothing but a deafening silence inside.

"Nah, come I'll show you your room. " He lead the way toward the corridor then to the left door. I entered inside, there's a queen-sized bed, a huge wardrobe, and a very few furnitures hanging on the wall and on the corners. "There's the washroom," he gestured on the glass sliding door, "Also, check the wardrobe, I guess there's a female clothes left there. "