Chapter Eleven

CHLOE

Days passed and I still never mentioned a word to Thomas about Isabella. I pretended that it doesn't happened at all. His thoughts about her seem to drift away for a while and I think that's a good start.

I will not ruin his 'good mood' these past few weeks. We seldom had a session regarding his kissing scene practice. And the sad part is, we never do actual kissing after the scene in the manor.

It keeps on haunting me every night though, well of course because it's my first kiss with Thomas Sangster. I felt ashamed to myself about missing it, wanting to happen it again. I just can't help thinking about it especially when we're together. Which is always.

I almost became his bodyguard slash personal assistant slash maid and mentor. Damn! He should pay me triple, but I still insist not to accept payment.

"Hello Earth to Corset." Thomas sat beside me, we just arrive from an overnight stay in the TST set.

"Hey give me back my phone? " yes, he's still refusing to return my cellphone. I often use the landline to contact my dad, he argues to see me but I just made an excuse. This isn't the right time yet.

"Password? " an adorable smirk spread across his face, his no-sleep appearance doesn't affect his feature. In my opinion, he gets more hotter with those messy hair and slightly puffy eyes of him.

"In your dreams."

"Hmm.. Let me guess then. Newt. " He began typing on the screen keyboard. "Thomas? Minho? Hmm, Dylan? " I rolled my eyes and just focus on the telly.

I know he wouldn't stop teasing me if he finds out.

••••••••••

That night, Thomas and I are both sitting in the dining room. We just sat there and stared at each other for five good minutes.

"So.. This is bloody interesting. " Thomas began poking his chicken fillet.

"I really don't like its taste. I think I'll just have a biscuit instead. " I was about to stand up when Thomas grabbed my wrist.

"I have a brilliant idea. " he said excitedly.

"Er.. Would you mind if I ask something Thomas? " I asked nervously.

"You're already asking. " he retort.

"Are you taking illegal drugs this past few days? " I even lower my voice as if someone could hear us.

"Taking bloody what?! " he exclaimed looking aghast.

"I'm wondering because.. You know.. You seem always energetic. "

Thomas pushed his plate away and pull out his cellphone from his pocket. "Isabella's been texting me for two weeks now, we never had a really good conversation. She's just asking how I'm doing and such.. "

My mouth parted as I gasp in disbelief. So it's really him she's seeing that day.

"She kept on saying that she has something important to tell me--" but I cutted him off.

"I knew it! " I bolted upright and punch him on the arm.

"Ouch! "

"It's you right?! You're seeing each other again? I knew it, she came to see you in the set last last week yeah? And then what happened huh tell me? I have the whole night to listen. Dylan said it's better we don't tell you but look, it's been you all this time. " I gasped for air since I'm talking nonstop. "Stupid Dylan O'Brien. " I chuckled before sitting back on my chair.