Chapter Fourteen

Welcome to New Mexico!!

Thomas explained that their fake desert doesn't work well so they decided to re-shoot some part in the natural desert. And also the ending of the film which will took place in the mountain side.

I just can't believe it! Thomas and I just had the best flight of our lives. He seem so happy spending hours beside me in the airplane.

"Bloody hell Corset move!"

"Hmp!" tsk, he can't be nicer to me, can he?!

There's a black van waiting for us in the airport and brought us to our respective hotel room.

"Hep hep hep! You, stay away from there!" Miss Angie came running towards me before I could enter inside.

"You're going to sleep with the crew, room 476 off you go." she said with an annoying evilish ugly grin.

"Er... But,"

"No more buts, just go." then she held my wrist and about to drag me out when Thomas emerged.

"Let her stay, she can sleep in the cupboard," My eyes widened when he snatched my hand out of the witch's hand. He even pulled me closer to him.

"Fine. But just to inform you Thomas. Your rating is going down because of her, many people concludes that she's the reason why you and Isabella split up! You're ruining your image!" Miss Angie hissed, throwing me a disgusted look every now and then.

"Screw what they think! I don't bloody care!" Then he pulled me with him inside the room, he slammed shut the door and pinned me against it.

"Listen, just stay close to me. Don't ever talk to Dylan again. Don't get out of here unless I told you so. Do you understand?" he said stiffly, there's a hint of determination in those pupils.

"Y-yes.. Noted,"

"Good."

I smiled even wider before tip toeing and place a quick kiss on his cheek. I then slipped under his arm and ran towards his bedroom.

"I will arrange your things first!" my heart was beating fast, I don't know why I kissed him. Maybe he's just too irresistible, or maybe because I just really love him and I miss him so much.

It still hurts that we can't be more than a friend. Anyway, who I am to demand something more than that? I should be happy that I am able to spend days with him. I should be glad that I was given this opportunity.

If only he will forgets all about his fame, his ex, and everything. If only he became a normal person and not a famous celebrity. Maybe there will be a chance.

I was left alone in the hotel room since Thomas and the rest has to begin shooting. For me, it's better that I don't see it, so I won't have a hint of what will happen. Yes, I've red the books, but they have altered so many things already.

•••••••••••

Night draws, the dinner has already arrived but Thomas isn't.

"Argh, I can't wait anymore."

I searched for my jacket and slid outside the room, I have no idea where they are but atleast I know where the desert is. Thanks to the map I found in the lobby.

I easily found the set, but it looks like they're already done shooting tonight.

"Hey, excuse me. Are you packing up already?" I asked to a boy who's fixing the cable wires.

"No. We're just setting the place, they haven't shooted yet." he answered.

"What? But where's Thomas?"