One:Just the beach

Name Moshi Ameki

First Ameki

Last Moshi

Rank in characters Main character

Motto:Everything in life is unknown! so I'm going to search for it and find out about it!

Age 17

Birthday im going to be 18 on September 9th!

Personality

Well... She is very cheerful and kind to her friends, but when you hurt her friends...She is enraged and will get out of hand.

Past

She lived in Japan almost her whole life until she decided to live in Alabama with her best friend Sakura and Lynn, When in Japan, she had to friends, Shiro, and Ryo, They went to each others houses daily,but sadly Shiro got a deadly disease and had to live with his Aunt in America, she was very depressed for a long time, she wanted to find him. this is another reason why she moved.

. . .

Name Kiriga Shiro

First Shiro

Last Kiriga

Rank in characters Main character

Motto You can't beat me at anything!

Age: 18

Birthday April 10th..

Personality

His ego is very big!Very outgoings !He will do anything to make you laugh! He cares for his two friends, Ameki and Ryo.You do anything to hurt there hearts or souls he will do the same thing you did to them...Even if it costs his life!

Past

He has lived in America most of his life due to to a disease he had long ago,He was cured due to the amount of country air and sun,He missed his friend Ameki though, he thought he would never see her again!His aunt died 2 years ago and had to beg his parents to give him so much amount of money each month to pay half for rent, thank goodness Ren help him pay for it!

. . .

Name Moshi Ryo

First Ryo

Last Moshi

Rank in characters Main Character

Motto live the life by being yourself

Age 19

Birthday July 24

Personality

Hmmm,Well don't tell him I said this, but he's 5 foot 6 that is below normal for a man, and if you say he is cute or short you might not be alive to tell the story!Other than that he is tsundere calm one minute and mad the next!

Past

He was a orphan when he was very small...his parents couldn't afford to care for a baby so they gave him to the Ameki's mother, Ryo's mother's sister..The Moshi family brought him up in there home to raise, he has always loved the Moshi family...Ameki and Ryo were already cousins from ameki's mothers side.

. . .

Name Himashi Sakura

Birthday march 2nd

Age 18

Personality

is just pink! pink! pink! pink! she is very shy due to being a only child

Past

Her parents were just a common family, 2 parents and Sakura and her brother koha

. . .

Name Yakima Lynn

Birthday December 29

Personality

calm and collected

Past

She was part of a rich family, she could have lived in riches but she decided to lived the common way

Name Cashinahi Ren

Age 19

Birthday January 6

Personality

Not very talkative or friendly

Past

His parents were killed and had to live with his Uncle and Aunt

. . .

Ok so the main characters are Ameki,Shiro, and Ryo and *note

The first few chapters will be very fast*

I try to update every night, but if I'm really tired or have a test the next day then no.

Ameki's POV

I was just finishing lunch when me Sakura ad Lynn decided to go on the deck to see the beach,

we went to the deck to see the view of the beach, "woooow just woow!" we all awed in unison we had never lived so close to a beach, heck never at the beach." oooh swimsuits?" Sakura begged, "Yes!" Lynn screeched we ran back up the stairs to our closets, I grabbed a black with white polka dots tankini with matching swim shorts, and my light blue towel, I stopped down and put on my tankini and shorts and rapped my towel around my chest. I walked out to see the girls already on there phones waiting for me, of course a pink bikini for Sakura, and a yellow bikini for Lynn.

. . .

We were in my red jeep stepping out to the soft sand, until we saw three boys. One of them looks like two of my friends from Japan! Oh I hope it's Shiro and Ryo! I missed them two so much! Especially Shiro!

I know these chapters are short, but I don't wanna rush stuff and put too much stuff in one chapter

SUSPENSE!! lol you all I kinda put it out there who it is I'm going to try to update every day at least once,but if I have tests then its a no on that day

Hehe