Two: Just a little reuniting

Shiro's POV

I seen a red jeep pull up to the beach and came out was three girls, "hey guys.Guys?" they were already up there chatting away. I jogged up to there, "thanks for leaving me guys." I tell them sarcastically Ryo laughs, "when duty calls" one girl spoke up,"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T REMEBER US! WE ARE YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!" Me and Ryo,faced palmed and looked at Ameki." sorry I just couldn't see your faces from that far away." I said, "Ryo ran up to Ameki, "Ame! I missed you so much!" he held his hand up and whispered to quiet do me to hear.

Ameki's POV

Ryo whispered in my ear, "Shiro talks about you every day..oh and you better sart running because he has 'the smirk' all over his face."

We stood stood there for a moment until we nodded to each other not saying a word, but we knew what we were saying to each other.RUN LIKE HECK TO THE WATER. I darted past some of the broken sea shells and jelly fish. the other girls was a arm length ahead of me, that means the guys are RIGHT BEHIND ME! "I'm going to get you!" I was pushed to the ground with a thump and Shiro was rubbing his head," oww, I missed the 'pick you up part' instead I rammed into you" I ssarcasticly laughed,"No really I thought you just wanted attention." I hopped up and ran.again, the other girls had just gotten in the water, but suddenly screemed and flew out."Cold!" Sakura with her screems of death, which is what I call them, seen Lynn had just stepped on a jelly fish,

"Ichi!!!! help I can't move my foot!'' Oh no, oh no,"sombody's going to have to pee on her foot." I exclaimed to no one in particular, " ill do it!" Ryo ran up to her," ack!! let me close my eyes at least!" he stood there and thought about what he was about to do, "ok ok ok I'm not doing this, we have only known these girls for ten minutes and I was about to pee on one!" he backed away slowly from the scarred Lyyn, I went up to her," if I have to I will find a small sea shell and ask, or demand them to pee in it,." she winces at the thought of pee, "and your bringing it up now! oh nevermind just find the stupid shell!" I ask Sakura and still red-faced Ryo to help me find a sea shell real quick," why do we-" I cut them off " ill tell you in a minute! just find a good sized shell" we walk around the beach, "found one"Ren threw It to me and I asked Ryo first, "Ryo will you go over somewheres and pee in the shell?" he reddened, he whispered," I-I can't and wont! Ren and Shiro will make fun of me!" I smirked " alright anyone who makes fun of Ryo will be thrown into the jelly infested water." he mouths thank you and goes behind my jeep, I hear laughing, " jelly fish are waiting for you two! he is trying to help and all-Ryo don't do any thing I already have the pee!" I smirk at the boys, I serves them right! " shorts now," the mumble no's and not happening, "well Ryo will you help me out oh and you to sakura?" I look down to Lynn ," I want you to watch this this funny stuff." I took a step towards them, a step back, that it I'm running at them!

After a few minutes of running around we caught them and MADE them pee on Lynn's foot, by made I mean we made them get stung on there penis', so while they were trying to pee on themselves we got them to pee on her, win win.

I don't know why but I think this chapter is very funny, I wanted it to be casual but NOOOOoo my mind wants it to be about pee